Match Thread Peterborough (H) Fri 24th Sept 7.45 ko (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Nick

Administrator
Kane hasn't been that bad.

Awful shot though.

Great ball across the box.

Grendel

We played quite well. Kane is a good outlet

Yeah he’s getting a lot of abuse from some moron behind me who says he’s a worthless piece of shit a lot but he’s doing well enough

steve101

Peterborough are nullifying our creativity. Should have had a penalty and probably one or two from Waghorn and O'Hare chances. Some of McFadzean long passes are quality. Kane needs to make more of the space he has been granted.

fernandopartridge

Awful shot though.

He's still building an understanding with team mates, the link up play between O'Hare especially and Dabo is born of a lot of games together. Kane instinct seems to be to get his head down and try and get the ball across when he's got a pass inside he's not seen.

stevefloyd

Kane is ok but just hasn't got the pace to get beyond their lb.. but he has done reasonably well...hurry up back Dabo

Grendel

DaCosta has better delivery

I didn’t know he played cricket I hope he’s better at that than at football as he’s utter shite at that

shmmeee

Awful shot though.

Doesn’t make runs and doesn’t use the ball well for someone who’s played WB at this level for so long. His crossing is hit and miss. Not massively impressed defensively.

Hopefully he’ll get better and if not only one more game and Dabo is back.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Peterborough aren’t a bad passing site but with just one up front not a huge threat.

Get bolder in the second half and we will win by the odd goal

Hamer will be 30 without a goal - his confidence at shooting seems to have gone for some reason.
They remind me of us at the start of last season.

Nick

Administrator
Doesn’t make runs and doesn’t use the ball well for someone who’s played WB at this level for so long. His crossing is hit and miss. Not massively impressed defensively.

Hopefully he’ll get better and if not only one more game and Dabo is back.
He hasn't really been tested defensively yet.

SeaSeeEffCee

One of the issues is that no-one is getting close enough to Kane so he’s never got the option to pass inside. Allen is playing really centrally and neither of the strikers are really drifting out to him either.

Nick

Administrator
One of the issues is that no-one is getting close enough to Kane so he’s never got the option to pass inside. Allen is playing really centrally and neither of the strikers are really drifting out to him either.
Nor running in behind for a cross

Grendel

Gyorkes is the man he’s a one man demolition machine

Users who are viewing this thread