Peterborough attendance? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

I'm saying 13,501....Cole's home debut will bring a few more in...even the scoffers maybe!

skybluelee

Hopefully the Cole factor will have some effect but it will prob be offset by no wins in 3. The fickle Coventry public will not be for turning I suspect. Still, me and my old man will be there and looking fwd to it. Alongside 11.5K plus Peterboro fans, I reckon.

stupot07

Yeah think the Cole factor will bring in a few more, plus Peterborough will bring a few. probably c13k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

Some people make themselves sound so heroic on this forum.

letsallsingtogether

22,045 due to the excellent way we have played in the last 3 games, plus Cole's home debut, pricing, great owners, Manager, drawing Northampton in the cup.
Then again more like 11,098 usual trick or treaters not able to come as they are shopping for Pumpkins! I here they are in short supply this year.

PUSB

Gazolba

The attendance will be one less that it would have been if I'd gone.

chiefdave

Obviously the more the better but I'll be happy if we can keep the number of home fans increasing. Even if the increase is a lot slower than I'd like.

pusbccfc

11,730 with 970 Peterborough.

georgehudson

i'm sure the owners realise that it's going to be a long hard slog to get fans back after so many years of treating them with disdain, so my prediction for attendance this sat would be 12,345 once i saw T. Fish arrive

Captain Dart

Hopefully the Cole factor will have some effect but it will prob be offset by no wins in 3. The fickle Coventry public will not be for turning I suspect. Still, me and my old man will be there and looking fwd to it. Alongside 11.5K plus Peterboro fans, I reckon.

Will help tremendously for next game if he scores a goal & we win, but Joe has still to reach match fitness. Getting there.. hope he has got a ways some already.

Last edited:

Covstu

No more than 12k in my opinion. I think this and Tuesday's games are going to be tough but could easily define out season. If we get 4 out of the 6 we are headed in the right direction.

glancy89

11,000 with half the coventry public complaining it is too close to Christmas or to weather wasnt good enough. I shall be there cheering on the lads though!

Skyblueweeman

No more than 12k in my opinion. I think this and Tuesday's games are going to be tough but could easily define out season. If we get 4 out of the 6 we are headed in the right direction.

Can't disagree with that to be fair. Pretty much spot on.

standupforcity

Tues night v Crewe - 11511 Mon night v Southend - 12,967. This is a Sat v Peterborough....gotta be 13+

ready_96

Should expect a slight increase...nothing spectacular. Need two big performances in these next two games, keep up with gills the pace setters. Win the next two at home and lets take it to em. Nobody to be scared of in this league!

georgehudson

was up @ the shop this dinner time & queue was all way round the inside, reckon it could be the highest so far this season

chiefdave

was up @ the shop this dinner time & queue was all way round the inside, reckon it could be the highest so far this season

That's another 2 people then :D

Its the time of year when people are threatened with Xmas shopping. Think ahead and buy tickets in advance then you've got an excuse.

standupforcity

System sorted apparently! Checking the website there are fewer seats still available than usual. Could be our best turn out yet...

bringbackrattles

Just back from the Tesco shop and was in there an hour as there was a very long slow queue. Tickets going well they said so expect at least 12,000 tomorrow. For League One that's good I guess ?

Gazolba

Don't understand this obsession with the attendance. The only thing that matters is whether you are there or not.

Users who are viewing this thread