Peterboro - Home fans view (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Hi all,

I didn’t post any views from the Burton and Fleetwood fans forum because there was hardly any content! There isn’t much here to post from today’s massive 3 points but below is what I found:

This is another "must win" game.
Not only must we win, we must win by a big margin. 4-2 may not be good enough. Goal difference could be the decider at the end of the season.
Coventry fans are also calling this game a must win. They think they still have a chance of making the play offs.
icon_lol.gif

And there will be quite a few of them there on Saturday.

Friday 15th March….Doncaster v Barnsley... draw
Saturday 16th March ….
Bristol Rovers v Charlton ... Charlton win
Burton v Blackpool ... draw
Posh v Coventry .... Posh

Table
Charlton..66 points + 3 = 69
Doncaster …56 points +1=57
Posh … 55 points+3=58
Blackpool … 53 points+1=54
Coventry … 53 points+0=53

We overtake Doncaster and Coventry and Blackpool are out of it.

Only my opinion.

I think we will only win two more games from now till the end of the season. Home: Coventry Lose. Southend Win. Gillingham Win. Sunderland Lose. Burton Draw. Away: Portsmouth.Lose. Blackpool Lose. Fleetwood Draw. Walsall Draw. 9 points from our last 9 games and that's being generous!

If there were any lingering hopes of Posh's ability to finish in the top six this result should have dashed them. We were abysmal today.

Londonccfcfan

If we played like they did. There would be uproar. They were awfull. Lucky they didn’t get an absolute hiding.

Esoterica

Hi all,

I didn’t post any views from the Burton and Fleetwood fans forum because there was hardly any content! There isn’t much here to post from today’s massive 3 points but below is what I found:

This is another "must win" game.
Not only must we win, we must win by a big margin. 4-2 may not be good enough. Goal difference could be the decider at the end of the season.
Coventry fans are also calling this game a must win. They think they still have a chance of making the play offs.
icon_lol.gif

And there will be quite a few of them there on Saturday.

Friday 15th March….Doncaster v Barnsley... draw
Saturday 16th March ….
Bristol Rovers v Charlton ... Charlton win
Burton v Blackpool ... draw
Posh v Coventry .... Posh

Table
Charlton..66 points + 3 = 69
Doncaster …56 points +1=57
Posh … 55 points+3=58
Blackpool … 53 points+1=54
Coventry … 53 points+0=53

We overtake Doncaster and Coventry and Blackpool are out of it.

Only my opinion.

I think we will only win two more games from now till the end of the season. Home: Coventry Lose. Southend Win. Gillingham Win. Sunderland Lose. Burton Draw. Away: Portsmouth.Lose. Blackpool Lose. Fleetwood Draw. Walsall Draw. 9 points from our last 9 games and that's being generous!

If there were any lingering hopes of Posh's ability to finish in the top six this result should have dashed them. We were abysmal today.
That's their smaller forum. Bit more traffic here but mostly focused on how bad they were. Few of them wishing Luke Thomas well though:

Posh v Coventry

Gint11

That's their smaller forum. Bit more traffic here but mostly focused on how bad they were. Few of them wishing Luke Thomas well though:

Posh v Coventry

thanks mate, saved me a job there. Didn’t realise there was another forum. In the main they are moaning about their own players and hoped Thomas is OK and that were a decent team.

Users who are viewing this thread