Peter Beagrie (1 Viewer)

Seaside-Skyblue

Just been watching FL72 preview and the above said that Leon Clarke was the reason Wilson got his goals. I'm not sure I agree to be honest. I thought it was Wilson's pace that got him the goals!

runner

I have to partially agree, in that when Leon didn't play for a while last year, Callum lost his way a bit. By the time Callum comes back, he will take a while to get back into his stride and of course, opposing defences will only need to focus on marking him out of the game, so he will struggle too I fear.

shmmeee

Clarke being a threat gave Wilson space. But there's no reason either of the two that have come in can't do that.

@richh87

Clarke and Wilson were the perfect pairing for this level. These two strikers we've bought today look talented, but can they gel quickly, and do they have the experience required to be consistent?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wingy

Depends what he means .

If he means he brought /gave CW confidence then thats possible.

If he means he set him up with loads I disagree ,In fact I think CW was very good for Leon and was always trying to give assists.CW will be fine IMO.

mark82

Clarke and Wilson were the perfect pairing for this level. These two strikers we've bought today look talented, but can they gel quickly, and do they have the experience required to be consistent?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loaned not bought.

Warwickhunt

Clarke being a threat gave Wilson space. But there's no reason either of the two that have come in can't do that.
Wilson's pace and ability to play off the centre backs shoulder gave Clarke all the room he needed and would say 50% of Clarkes goals were as a result of Wilson's running off the ball dragging the centre backs out of position

letsallsingtogether

Correct and if the new strikers have anything about them then we should be in safe hands..
Wilson's pace and ability to play off the centre backs shoulder gave Clarke all the room he needed and would say 50% of Clarkes goals were as a result of Wilson's running off the ball dragging the centre backs out of position

Users who are viewing this thread