PES 2020 (1 Viewer)

AOM

Anybody tried out the demo yet?
Made the jump to PES from Fifa last year, and 2020 feels even better imo...

Was also able to find our new kits on PESFX below (and some other decent concepts):
https://www.pesfx.co.uk/kits
The home kit is a bit too bright and I think the socks are different so not sure if an updated version exists, but still looks good :emoji_thumbsup:

covcity4life

great so far but the demos dont have scripting like full releases

miles ahead of fifa as always but that means little these days as demo always better than what konami release

AOM

Yep, agreed!
What annoys me about Pes/Konami is that they seem to have got the difficult stuff like gameplay right, but easier things like the presentation and commentary feel like they haven't changed for 10 years...
Only positive with Fifa is you don't need to create all the Cov players from scratch!

covcity4life

wait a year and you will post same thing..............again

true tho. chav fifa fans use dole money to buy it full price.

AOM

Gameplay feels really good at the moment imo :emoji_thumbsup:
Very few changes to master league though, apart from the cutscenes that don't feel like they really add anything, but still a slight improvement from last year!

@Alkhen do you reckon you'll have a go at creating the kits this year? :emoji_relaxed:
The templates on pesfx aren't bad but seem a bit off...

covcity4life

well pes getting good reviews but fans saying first patch has already sped the game up and putting passing more on rails for noobs/fifa players so different to the demo :(

cant be assed. will wait a few weeks and decide. fifa demo tonight,giv eit a try but it never convinces me.

Reactions: AOM

Alkhen

Gameplay feels really good at the moment imo :emoji_thumbsup:
Very few changes to master league though, apart from the cutscenes that don't feel like they really add anything, but still a slight improvement from last year!

@Alkhen do you reckon you'll have a go at creating the kits this year? :emoji_relaxed:
The templates on pesfx aren't bad but seem a bit off...

I will but am struggling to find time at the moment. My home PC is not up to spec for Illustrator so will have to do it at work somehow ::D when I do i will whack them up here

AOM

I also gradually created last years squad for PES 2019 (some players were already in the game) loosely using FIFA ratings for reference, and so will make the recent player updates at some point, export and see if I can post the file here for this year if anyone's interested.
It was unbearable to do, and nobody else deserves to go through that! :emoji_upside_down:

Last edited:

Alkhen

giphy.gif

much appreciated

covcity4life

fifa demo is aight tbf

just dont know how ppl can play a game withut manual pass or off the ball run triggers

but on basic level quite fun

pes will be patched again i am sure as they hearing the feedback, maybe i will buy it then

for now my pes 19 has manually latest transfers so may continue playing that

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

fifa demo is aight tbf

just dont know how ppl can play a game withut manual pass or off the ball run triggers

pes will be patched again i am sure as they hearing the feedback, maybe i will buy it then

Usually you can change the settings for manual passing on FIFA. A lot of it is automtic assistance

AOM

fifa demo is aight tbf

Yep, I also thought fifa was actually okay from the demo and feels more like PES this year, but still not as good imo.

Shame PES still have made barely any changes to their menus or UI to look even half as good as fifa!

covcity4life

Yep, I also thought fifa was actually okay from the demo and feels more like PES this year, but still not as good imo.

Shame PES still have made barely any changes to their menus or UI to look even half as good as fifa!
Fans make more noise in fifs for a yellow card thsn they donin pes for a goal

Criminal

AOM

For any Master League players, here are some "Official partners" images for Cov!

Thought it might be a bit late for a RICOH one... :emoji_thinking:

Attachments

• allsopp--allsopp-logos-4.png
    allsopp--allsopp-logos-4.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 11
  • deal.jpg
    deal.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Hummel.png
    Hummel.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
  • sky-bet-2017.png
    sky-bet-2017.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 8

AOM

It's a new feature for this year, but as far as I'm aware, they only appear in the press conferences for Master League (that already feel pointless):

masterleague_front-620x347.png

Apart from that, ML is basically the same as last year, and all the new features are a bit gimmicky, apart from the improved transfer fees!

Think I'm going to cave and get FIFA as well when it's a bit cheaper

Alkhen

I really like the Matchday mode it's just so badly implemented, it's only available between 2pm and 6pm or something which is absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread