PES 2017 (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

You're fucking nuts man. It's simple, just run backwards and then forwards and the defenders can't handle it.

vow

Yep, me too. I just cannot pass, tackle, shoot, control the ball, or dribble.

Besides that I am brilliant.
You're John Gayle really, aren't you?

ajsccfc

Oh lawdy, option file(s) can be dropped in all in the one go

Perfect! Although I'll probably get a different one to that guy who'll be enjoying a West Bromwith vs Borurnmuth classic.

covcity4life

Oh lawdy, option file(s) can be dropped in all in the one go

Perfect! Although I'll probably get a different one to that guy who'll be enjoying a West Bromwith vs Borurnmuth classic.

yeah,prob still too technical for beer drinking chavs mind.

OPE,Pesworld and pes universe will all have free of charge option files available for day 1

skybluegod

Not overly impressed by it tbh, it's okay, i really like the passing and movement, and think it's so close to being a great game, but there are still massive flaws... AI has 4 shots scores all 4, I have 15 score 2... Shooting is really weird on this game, and keepers seem a bit too good, catching things that really would be parried in real life.
Slide tackles are ridiculous in the game, and are OP, some of them are ridiculous. Ref's seem a bit stupid as well, sending players off for a heavy but fair tackle, but then only giving a talking too for a two footer from behind.
Really like the master league, think it has some really nice touches, which I would like to see added to Fifa.
Overall it's okay but think it has been a bit overhyped by a certain poster.

covmark

Not overly impressed by it tbh, it's okay, i really like the passing and movement, and think it's so close to being a great game, but there are still massive flaws... AI has 4 shots scores all 4, I have 15 score 2... Shooting is really weird on this game, and keepers seem a bit too good, catching things that really would be parried in real life.
Slide tackles are ridiculous in the game, and are OP, some of them are ridiculous. Ref's seem a bit stupid as well, sending players off for a heavy but fair tackle, but then only giving a talking too for a two footer from behind.
Really like the master league, think it has some really nice touches, which I would like to see added to Fifa.
Get ready for a tantrum.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

skybluedan

What's the master league mate? Oh mate your gonna be in so much trouble after that

skybluegod

What's the master league mate? Oh mate your gonna be in so much trouble after that

It's like career mode really tbh, however you do have the option to create your own team, with made up players at the start where you have to build up the club. But it is basically career mode, but it seems to be a bit more polished than the Fifa version. Transfers are a lot more realistic, there is already an existing youth team, scouting i found much better. But again flaws in this as well. There are limitations the tactics, and there are only about 10 formations to choose from *but can alter the positions mind yo to make it into what you want),get offered manager jobs everywhere despite not even doing well at current club.
While I appreciate Fifa is not a well-rounded game, nor is this. As someone has said before, the menu's and general look of the game fall well behind fifa, and while this is a minor flaw, it adds to the overall package, also think the game has as many gameplay flaws as FIFA does.

ajsccfc

Master League is the pioneer of career modes, it'd be concerning to discover exactly how many hours I put into it in the PS2 glory days.

skybluedan

It's like career mode really tbh, however you do have the option to create your own team, with made up players at the start where you have to build up the club. But it is basically career mode, but it seems to be a bit more polished than the Fifa version. Transfers are a lot more realistic, there is already an existing youth team, scouting i found much better. But again flaws in this as well. There are limitations the tactics, and there are only about 10 formations to choose from *but can alter the positions mind yo to make it into what you want),get offered manager jobs everywhere despite not even doing well at current club.
While I appreciate Fifa is not a well-rounded game, nor is this. As someone has said before, the menu's and general look of the game fall well behind fifa, and while this is a minor flaw, it adds to the overall package, also think the game has as many gameplay flaws as FIFA does.

That is how to give a review on a game , in fact I think it's the best I've EVER seen written on sbt ......EVER. I will just ask you the questions from now on god

Covstu

Fooking hell I can hear him trawling websites to prove you wrong. Put down your carling, take off your cap and duck for cover!

covcity4life

been ona stag, met alot of chavs like you guys

as for pes 2017, its brilliant so far and reminds me of pes 6 days. online is no longer about spamming

the downside is the game is too hard for casual fans who say only watch cov 1 day a week but call themselves footy fans but for someone like me who watches football 247 its amazing

so in short real footy fans will love pes 17
anyone who utters the words"cant wait till payday" should stick to easy fifa with i attack you attack tactics.

ajsccfc

It's really clicking for me. I was enjoying too much possession so I've bumped the difficulty right up rather than slowly get to grips with it, and it's suddenly felt like proper football. It does feel more glidey and tight when you play it after playing FIFA but has more weight to it and sacrifices the looseness for the sake of allowing you more control rather than forcing mistakes on you just because, which EA seem to have not gotten away from yet.

covcity4life

It's really clicking for me. I was enjoying too much possession so I've bumped the difficulty right up rather than slowly get to grips with it, and it's suddenly felt like proper football. It does feel more glidey and tight when you play it after playing FIFA but has more weight to it and sacrifices the looseness for the sake of allowing you more control rather than forcing mistakes on you just because, which EA seem to have not gotten away from yet.

EA wont change the formula because it works for kids and casual adults alike

i agree with you regarding pes,every goal feelsl ike you had to work for it.

im not one for playing the CPU though, i need to be online vs a another human

covcity4life

I've heard mixed reports with online, has it behaved itself for you?

yeah i heard basd things but tbh i would say 70% of games are fine for me.

ts most certainly not perfect and when it lags its annoying a shell and unplayable as dribbling is impossible.

but when it doesnt lag its closest ive seen to online enjoyment since pes 6 and pes 13

my first 2 games were so memorable. a 2-1 with man city and a 4-0 win with chelsea. both games played out so different.

and since then that has been the case too,sure alot of people attack down wing but each game tends to be different for most part. yesterday on quick and divisions i won 7 drew 4 and lost 1 . this game seems to be fairer than pes 16 which was full of scripting and form was always even between w/l/d

divisions does seem a lil suspect though. still end up conceding late on when a win would get me promoted.also throughball spamming is more prevelent on divisions than it is on quick match, i think this is due to scripting as defenders go walkabouts on divisions and not qucik match(i use a saved formation so no change there)

but i need to try divisions out more before making a final decision

but yeah right now i am happy with pes 17 online, if they can sort lag out completley i will be verry happy. can feel another 1000 match year coming!

vow

as for pes 2017, its brilliant so far and reminds me of pes 6 days. online is no longer about spamming

the downside is the game is too hard for casual fans who say only watch cov 1 day a week but call themselves footy fans but for someone like me who watches football 247 its amazing

anyone who utters the words"cant wait till payday" should stick to easy fifa with i attack you attack tactics.
Where did you go for the stag do?
What did you do on the stag do?
Just tell me, I won't judge.
Did these other chavs annoy you?

skybluegod

Was it your dad's stag by any chance, you know, were you that little kid that had to go along, because mummy couldn't look after you?

Well a lot of people have jobs, families, and lives to attend to rather than donating 10 hours a day to a game? Perhaps why a lot of people prefer Fifa, is because they prefer something they can enjoy, for 30 mins a day? Unlike sad nerds like you that are apparently, 'football crazy', which translates too, 'i don't have a life'. If you were Football crazy, you wouldn't play a game, you'd watch every match thats on, get into coaching and even play it in real life.

I will give you the fact that PES is more difficult, and perhaps a bit more a realistic in terms of gameplay, but as I have said before, shooting needs sorting out because some of it is stupid. Along with a number of other factors. It is just as good as Fifa, but gaming isn't a full time thing for most people, unlike you, and so a game life Fifa appeals to the masses, because they don't have to sink their entire life into something, to get any sense of enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread