Perhaps its time (1 Viewer)

Maupet

To up the ante. Approaching half a season in another town. Nobody is taking any notice of the ordinary fan. Sisu and the council are completely intransigent. So perhaps we should take some matters into our own hands. No one in ccfc or sisu or ccc listens so maybe they will in northampton

bezzer

To up the ante. Approaching half a season in another town. Nobody is taking any notice of the ordinary fan. Sisu and the council are completely intransigent. So perhaps we should take some matters into our own hands. No one in ccfc or sisu or ccc listens so maybe they will in northampton

Are you suggesting a protest? Disrupting a game? Public disorder?

Come on then, enlighten me and my mate Italiahorse.

bigfatronssba

protest on their pitch..........dig it up.............anything to stop us playing there

Perhaps we could improve the ecological diversity of Sixfields by throwing some Moles over the perimeter fence?

steveo1987

Why don't we boycott games at sixfields and show big bad sisu (who are paying the wages) who's boss.oh.........

skybluedan

During a match? I would happily drop my nopm principles for one game just to watch you go to work with your shovel. Great stuff!

I would pay just to see him try and sneak it past the stewards...........is that a shovel in your pocket sir.............or are you

Maupet

So what do you suggest? Tie some sky blue ribbons or march through the city centre or maybe a nice meeting with joy. I have news for you mate they dont care

Hobo

I suggest we forget the politics and just give one Saturday to celebration, a win At MK Dons and 7000 jubilant fans.

Grendel

George Davies is innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread