Perfect time to boycott. (1 Viewer)

Don't shoot me down, just an idea.

Hear so much about boycotting league games, this will never happen. However, for cup games season tickets cant be counted by default so it will have a much better effect.

Much rather watch Tamworth at Everton!

pusbccfc

Good idea, but likely not to happen.
Look at protests, there is 13000 at the ricoh and 200 if that turn up outside.

Sky

Sick of all the Boycott posts... It's not going to happen, there are 10000 that will turn up to everygame and do you really think SISU care about a boycott...? No they don't give a feck along with the rest of the club

pusbccfc

Sick of all the Boycott posts... It's not going to happen, there are 10000 that will turn up to everygame and do you really think SISU care about a boycott...? No they don't give a feck along with the rest of the club

No way 10000 will turn up to that at most 6000

skyblue.boycie

Saints will have a good following. Would be good in a way to see a low turnout so that sisu make a loss on the match day income. Should fans congregate outside the ground? More cost to the club for extra policing?

Nonleagueherewecome

It hurts them in the pocket, though. As a ST holder, I will be boycotting.

cloughie

10 000 you must be joking unless southampon are bringing 6000, what planet are you on , most supporters only go because we've already payed for our season ticket, they won't get another penny out of me

torchomatic

It was the same when I was involved in the organisation to get Richardson out. We printed posters and flyers and couldn't give them away before games at HR. No one gave a shit.

Good idea, but likely not to happen.
Look at protests, there is 13000 at the ricoh and 200 if that turn up outside.

I think the boycott wouldn't even have been suggested if we had drawn the Vile/Man.U/Chelsea or some other Prem team, so I will be going...why?

Well, I was here before these pricks, SISU (who interestingly are provoking the ire of some on here, who when on the CET forum wouldn't have a bad word said about them), and will be long after they have gone....so I want to support my team, and will do so at the cup tie.

I respect those wishing to protest, and fair play to them...but I think it's rather pointless, as SISU won't give a shit, nor will the national press as they will be wanking over the Man.C - Man.U game.....

Users who are viewing this thread