People playing I'm a better fan then you are! Grow up (1 Viewer)

wozey

Just wanted to know how meany games you need to have attended this season to not feel guilty about going to the JPT game

I go more or less every week by the way. we want more people at the RA but some seem to be doing nothing but attack potential fans for coming and that's just stupid

rob9872

I just want to know who said you were a better fan than me

Ccfcsj

I don't feel guilty that this is my first game this season. Work schedule and finances meant I couldn't go before.

BTW I was a ST holder for over 25 years before this season and went to many away games.

I suppose though, as this is my first game of this season, I'm an armchair glory supporter jumping on the bandwagon.

Astute

I would like to know how many games a season you have to go to not feel guilty about not being able to make the Crewe game. I've not been able to get the Weds off work yet and all the tickets are now sold :mad:

RichieGunns

I don't feel guilty that this is my first game this season. Work schedule and finances meant I couldn't go before.

BTW I was a ST holder for over 25 years before this season and went to many away games.

I suppose though, as this is my first game of this season, I'm an armchair glory supporter jumping on the bandwagon.

Apart from the season ticket stuff, I'm in the same boat as you.

HAd some idiot on FB ask me why we don't have 28k week in week out. So I gave him some reasons. He then turned round and basically told me thats what all the fake fans say (basically saying I'm one of them)

So I told him I have a life and that life doesn't always allow me to go to games.

He'll still probably call me a fake fan...

kdrinkell

It's shocking how fans turn on each other,it's not my fault the last game I went to was in 87 and happened to be a cup final,i blame my work and family commitments and problems with the success of the club

Seriously though who is seriously bothered ? Turn up and support city and enjoy the atmosphere.

Plymouth Sky Blue

Apart from the season ticket stuff, I'm in the same boat as you.

HAd some idiot on FB ask me why we don't have 28k week in week out. So I gave him some reasons. He then turned round and basically told me thats what all the fake fans say (basically saying I'm one of them)

So I told him I have a life and that life doesn't always allow me to go to games.

He'll still probably call me a fake fan...

I got called a fake TAN for not going to many games, a fake TAN!!!!

Made me laugh!!

Gray

People who get upset when people have a go at them for only going to one match a season GROW UP! ;)

Cbaker89

Who cares as long as we all support and don't get a load of annoying negative people!! We need to all understand that we need to get behind the lads and the more the better :D

skybluesam66

the worst thing about these games is that the atmosphere does suffer, as most of those attending havent sang since go for it city in 87. you therefore get several renditions of the sky blue song and that is about it

same as away game - A following of say 1000 generates a much better atmosphere, than say the 5000 who went to tottenham

FootballAttic

I have gone to all the cup matches this year and will also try and get to any home games where the tickets are on offer. I couldn't commit monetarily or time-wise to a season ticket so I go to what I can. Should I flagellate myself for this brazen lack of devotion? ;)

sky_blue_up_north

Been a season ticket holder for years, I don't if someone has never been to Ricoh but has a ticket fro the JPT. We need as many people as possible to get behind the team. I'm a realist and expect gates to go back to 10k for Yeovil, so what. Next Tuesday is the biggest game for year, lets all make some noise!

Sutty

Ultimately, just remember that nobody, other than perhaps close friends and family, has a right to tell you how you should spend your money.

If people want to have a pissing contest, just let them have their fun.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm having a wind farm installed near me. Surely that means we'll have the biggest "FANS" around! :whistle:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I used to collect Massey Ferguson Tractors as well as John Deere Tractors and also Ford Tractors, but not any more. I lost interest. I am now an ex-tractor fan! :D

Users who are viewing this thread