People calling in / texting Radio (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
A few have said that Shaw should be the manager and there is a discipline issue which isn't the management team's fault???

gouldberg

Should Shaw be manager? In my opinion, no. Not enough experience. Are there major issues beyond the coaching staffs control, yes, it's clear to see.

We're being destroyed by hopeless and clueless owners. It's the same in any job, if you hate your owner, or feel like your job is unsecure (we all know the club is financially crippled) it becomes incredibly difficult to keep your head up and perform at 100%. We all know too well that our owners are highly difficult to support. Imagine how difficult they'll be to work for?

The coaching staff can only do so much. The common trend of our recent failings have been that Sisu have been in charge for the duration. The future looks incredibly bleak for CCFC in my opinion.

Greggs

Our new players signed for Andy Thorn. I wonder how they feel after him being fcked off after 3 games............

ajsccfc

Do they do a post-match phone-in for evening games too? It's generally angry enough at the best of times, but after THIS...

Users who are viewing this thread