Penalty. (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

he never moved - at least they should go one way - not sure if he was ready - Oggy would have never stood still

Feb57

I find this thread amazing. How many times have you seen the ball go straight down the Centre of the goal and the keeper has dived one way or the other so missed the ball. Whereas, if the keeper had stood still he could have caught the ball. Sounds simple, but most keepers dive and if they get lucky they make the save. The odds are stacked in favour of the striker. I for one am happy with Wilson or Marosi and will give them both my full support which ever one plays in goal. If the club had more money and were in the premiership then yes we would have different keepers but for now we have these two guys who are in the managers opinion ( or they wouldn’t be here) better than what we had before. So instead of shouting for the guys heads, try supporting them, confidence is a fragile thing and sport at any level is all about confidence. Rant over😀

Frostie

Adebayo has taken 1 other penalty this season, hitting the bar when trying to put it straight down the middle. Not saying it's the reason but we know keepers study penalty takers.

wingy

Helps if we dive. Much more likely to save one that way.
Yes with the plural we suggests more than one on the line ,so say if it was two of us each could cover our own half.
Alternatively if we were say six in number we could create a wall of sorts.
All this dependant that the taker slots it that way and not the other.🤔

Users who are viewing this thread