PC gaming (1 Viewer)

hughescov

I want to get back into playing a PC game or two. My PC should handle anything but I don't know what to buy.

Does anybody play PC games? What do you play? What would you recommend?

hughescov

Yea I've been looking at that but that's 3 weeks away haha.

Have lent towards strategic games like Warcraft/Starcraft. RPG seems to be the big seller atm though. I look at games like Battlefield and then think that if I'm going to buy that game I should just buy it for the PS3.

Coventry La La La

Yea I've been looking at that but that's 3 weeks away haha.

Have lent towards strategic games like Warcraft/Starcraft. RPG seems to be the big seller atm though. I look at games like Battlefield and then think that if I'm going to buy that game I should just buy it for the PS3.

Thats the best way to go about it :p shooters are terrible when played on the PC.

Marty

Civilization V, Tropico 4, Cities XL (modern day version of sim city) are all good strategy games, then there's the classics like roller coaster tycoon, theme hospital.

hughescov

Civilization V, Tropico 4, Cities XL (modern day version of sim city) are all good strategy games, then there's the classics like roller coaster tycoon, theme hospital.

I've been looking for these type of games too since I got an email about Sim City 2013. Cheers

Nick

Administrator
I used to love Sim City, bang the cheats on and buy everything :)

Use the shopping link at the top to get the best prices! :claping hands:

I didn't know there were any other games apart from Football Manager. Why would you waste your time with anything else?

Marty

I've been looking for these type of games too since I got an email about Sim City 2013. Cheers

Gamestation has a few of the slightly older ones on sale.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/sid...tributeName1=Genre&attributeValue1=4294966318

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/tro...tributeName1=Genre&attributeValue1=4294966318

Empire total war
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/emp...uteValue1=4294966318&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

Edit:- they have loads on there website at very reasonable prices, may treat myself to some.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I do like the games like Sim City but I just get too into them and don't get anything else done. Need a lot of time to play on those :(

Marty

I do like the games like Sim City but I just get too into them and don't get anything else done. Need a lot of time to play on those :(

I love them as well, currently got 6 cities working together, over 1.2 million residents.

Marty

Is this on Sim City 4? Think I will go for Tropico for the time being. Civ 5 has terrible reviews saying it's just Civ 4 with a new face.

Yeah Sim City 4, I have the deluxe version which has the expansion packs built in, there's a fairly good community, so plenty of mods to choose from. I'll upload some screen shots of my cities if you like.

hughescov

Yeah Sim City 4, I have the deluxe version which has the expansion packs built in, there's a fairly good community, so plenty of mods to choose from. I'll upload some screen shots of my cities if you like.

Yeah why not! What kinda mods are there?

Marty

There you go. some of my cities.

Attachments

• 1.4.jpg
    1.4.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.2.jpg
    1.2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 6