Paying up Saturday? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Well he’s vanished so he won’t be paying 3 of us!

christonabike

Still no excuse to feck off without paying. I’m sure a man of your means would accept direct debit over 2 months if needed!

Grendel

Still no excuse to feck off without paying. I’m sure a man of your means would accept direct debit over 2 months if needed!

Actually I’m charging 1075% interest per day for late payment

christonabike

Don’t mention Joy I used to see a bird when I was young and she was 12 years older than me and I always felt as if I was shagging someone’s nan.
She had great Bristol’s and always wore stockings etc and had plenty of cash for my petrol money. :woot:

wingy

Don’t mention Joy I used to see a bird when I was young and she was 12 years older than me and I always felt as if I was shagging someone’s nan.
She had great Bristol’s and always wore stockings etc and had plenty of cash for my petrol money. :woot:
Was it Anne Bancroft ?Lol :p

Otis

Did she know that you were taking it though?

Grendel

Don’t know why he skunk off.

If it was me I’d deny any knowledge and when shown links windmill furiously with insults and expletives galore, prove I was right all along and just carry on as normal.

Astute

Actually I’m charging 1075% interest per day for late payment

You can all say what you want about Grendel. But at least he pays up when losing a bet. He paid up and sent me the receipt for the charity donation on a bet we had before. And I also had a charity bet with Dongo. He is denying Cancer research from my winning bet.

Skyblueweeman

Still can’t believe Dong hasn’t been on here since he got his pants pulled down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Otis

Do you think Dongo is Lee Hughes?
No. This is Dongo.

giphy.gif

oucho

Still can’t believe Dong hasn’t been on here since he got his pants pulled down.

What happened anyway? He was one of the most prolific posters on here. Haven't been paying attention and can't be arsed to piece it all together by looking through the forum history....

Skyblueweeman

What happened anyway? He was one of the most prolific posters on here. Haven't been paying attention and can't be arsed to piece it all together by looking through the forum history....

I’m similar to be fair. From what I understand, Dongo and G had a bet...something to do with the amount of appearances #Doyler would make, when we signed him last Summer.

There was a charity element to the bet, not much, £20 or so. When it came to the T&Cs or said bet, Dongo disputed something and was adamant he was right on this particular point. A few posters pulled out posts which basically proved him wrong and made him look a bit silly.

Not been seen since.

Or something like that.

Nick

Administrator
I’m similar to be fair. From what I understand, Dongo and G had a bet...something to do with the amount of appearances #Doyler would make, when we signed him last Summer.

There was a charity element to the bet, not much, £20 or so. When it came to the T&Cs or said bet, Dongo disputed something and was adamant he was right on this particular point. A few posters pulled out posts which basically proved him wrong and made him look a bit silly.

Not been seen since.

Or something like that.

It was, but fernando

Moff

How come G got involved? Just an excuse to berate Dongo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he bet G as well.
So that would be three bets, Astute, Fernando, and G that he hasn't paid out on, and several charities missing out, and he's run away hiding. Poor form really.

** Edit, now G and Hill confirmed it was Fernando, but G involved as Dongo tried to worm his way out of the bet.

Last edited:

Astute

How come G got involved? Just an excuse to berate Dongo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He, like me, had a charity bet with Dongo. Now it is time to pay up to charity he is nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't be bothered if it was coming my way. But if and when paid all will be forgotten from my side.

Grendel

He was defending Fernando, I got involved too. He was basically assassinating his character by completely misreading what was being said.
He was being an arsehole about it and got called out and hasn't been seen since.

Pretty accurate summary.

Otis

He PM'd both Hill and I to try and give his side of the story.

Not been seen since.

Otis

Think it would be wrong of me to just put up a private message on here, but it is something along the lines of it being about a Joe Cole situation and that being the clarified terms of the bet and then Fernando changing the bet by wanting the bet on the previous terms.

To be quite honest it doesn't quite make sense to me.

Maybe Hill understood what he was saying. We both got the same PM.

Users who are viewing this thread