Pay on gate at MK? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

When I looked yesterday, away end (North End) tickets appearred to be available from the Don's ticket site.

theferret

We haven't sold out yet. There are 200 tickets which will be available from the ticket office on Friday morning.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Just spoke to their ticket office and they said that you can pay on gate on Saturday

Cool thanks... still in debate as to whether to go or not....taking the good lady sales shopping tomorrow:facepalm:(wish me luck) in an effort to win brownie points for a Saturday passout!!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just got my tickets over the phone, I think think you would be better off buying them before hand if you really want to go as they may be sold out.

Anyone know how many have sold, in the other thread people were saying like 3k

davebow87

Got mine off the mk website. There will be a cash turnstile but ONLY if there are seats still available...and that might be doubtful after today's result...

ohitsaidwalker king power

Just got my tickets over the phone, I think think you would be better off buying them before hand if you really want to go as they may be sold out.

Anyone know how many have sold, in the other thread people were saying like 3k

If you get them off the MK website or via phone- how do you get the tickets, is this a pick up on the day from their ticket office arrangement?

Marty

I can't find tickets on either our site or theirs. Will be in the home end if I can't get tickets. ;)

Tommo72

I would imagine more tickets will be sent, 6000 can be allocated.

I'm sure you will see a big turnout now.

D

Deleted member 4439

Marty

Ah thanks, I pressed on the pick your seats section and nothing was showing up. Sorted now. :p

Ashdown1

I can see major bandwagon now.............cheap tickets, just an hour and £14 on the train or a short drive. Lets swamp the place and take 4-5000 minimum !!!

have got two tickets for Saturday i dont fancy driving
beer.gif

are the trains specials ?

ps1948

I can see major bandwagon now.............cheap tickets, just an hour and £14 on the train or a short drive. Lets swamp the place and take 4-5000 minimum !!!

Whilst acknowledging the MK match is the next game, I echo the sentiments above about hopefully a few thousand extra turning up at the Ricoh on Jan 1st......that puts money in our pockets to hopefully pay for the contracy extensions, loans, etc!

Bacchus

I was also thinking this,
think it would be quite good to see and hear the sky blue army ,from a home fans (MK dons) perspective

The best suggestion if you do that is to get tickets for the MK1 area in the East Stand, not usually full and the sorts of home support in there aren't the type to cause trouble - and probably wouldn't care much about a group of away supporters in there unless you did something pretty silly like singing at the home fans in that section and being generally abusive towards them, otherwise wouldn't be any problems.

Wouldn't get away with wearing colours - I don't think the stewards would take it very well but otherwise wouldn't have any problems. MK1 is the opposite side of a tarpaulane seperating the away fans so it would more or less be like being with the rest of the Sky Blues ;)

For the more daring of you there is also the East Wing or lower section of the Cowshed (upper area not recommended for away fans - nothing bad will happen to you, but you'll probably have to sit through 90 minutes of abuse from intoxicated teenagers if you make it obvious you aren't a home fan) to see your lot from the opposite end where our (only) lively support is usually.

n1xon

Guys if your need to book taxi here's some local firms cheaper than black cab if you need a mini bus book now.

01908 222222
01908 222111
01908 260260

westendunited

Me and 5 mates are going haven't been to an away game this season wasn't even interested with arsenal. I've got the desire back. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread