Paulo Di Canio, Would he risk it? (1 Viewer)

PDC has claimed he left Swindon due to broekn promises, the instability and the financial issues at Swindon. I wold love him to come here, right now my top 4 would be PDC, Carsley, Morrell and Wise. Carsley did an interview yesterday and from what i heard him say, i dont think he wants the job... yet. Wise would probs leave as soon as he got a bigger offer and Morrell hasnt been proven at this level. PDC has taken Swindon from mid L2 to top of L1, so he would be perfect. He would make sure his players always give 100% and he wouldnt be afraid to change things. There are just 3 issues. 1, would he work with Leon Clarke again? 2, is he waiting for the West Ham job to become available? and 3, would he put himself in the same, maybe even worse situation than he was at Swindon. We dont even have a home, money for transfers or a board you can trust, so would he put himself in that position again? I dont know whether this arguement has been brought up already, but if it hasnt, here you go guys

Sky

He left Swindon because they are now financially unstable and don't have money to spend....we are more unstable, have less money and are lower than Swindon in the table. How can anyone think he would even consider coming here..?

dongonzalos

wouldnt want the guy here, he is a nutter. wouldnt be here longer than Robins was

Think they should give him the job till the end of the season.

He may motivate the players. It maybe short enough time that we do not have a problem with his mental side.

It may give us time to see what is available in the summer.

It may suit him as he may get the West Ham job if he or a club with a more trust worthy board, in the summer

Think they should give him the job till the end of the season.

He may motivate the players. It maybe short enough time that we do not have a problem with his mental side.

It may give us time to see what is available in the summer.

It may suit him as he may get the West Ham job if he or a club with a more trust worthy board, in the summer

Cant see SISU gettin in a manager til the end of the season unless its Carsley. They want a permanent manager and tbh, so do i. Just for once i would love a little bit of stability

stupot07

Surely contractually a manager can't just quit one club then almost immediately join another?

If he was to take another job either he or his new club would have to pay swindon compensation, or face legal action.

If it was that easy just to resign clubs wouldn't need to ask permission to speak to a manager and they would speak to the manager, let him quite and save money on compensation.

Well the new owners should be finalising the deal in the next 2 days so it wouldnt supirse me as he already agreed a deal with the new owners before he left, so they'd know what he'd sign for, btu he's already said his resignation stands despite the new owners coming in so fingers crossed, but something tells me he's waiting for the West Ham job in july, but i hope im wrong

Users who are viewing this thread