Paul Hart (1 Viewer)

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Just been looking on vital football (soz,can't do links) and it now appears Paul Hart is emerging as front-runner for the job.I did'nt think i could feel as low as i did being a Cov fan at last game,but this would be just SHOCKING.Surely Ranson is'nt going to appoint him.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Would'nt suprise me if the new manager is annonced after the early bird season ticket offer.That way the club will sell as many tickets as possible and after everyone has purchased there early bird ticket,then BANG,the new manager is Paul Hart.He's the cheap option i'd think,had 1 good season at Forest but apart from that,nothing.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

It say's in the Mail that it's now a 4 way race.Cotterill,Hart,Curbishley and Mowbray.Hopefully it's only 3 in the frame(No Hart).Id go for Cotterill,always worked on a small budget and good man manager.The other 2 i think are just not what we need.If not Cotterill though then Mowbray ahead of Curbs.But please Mr Ranson NO PAUL HART!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Please god no not paul hart, the roumor mill is really turning at ccfc its wide open at the moment.Why dont we make a poll vote who we think will be manager or want as manager?

T

TrevorsathisPeake

The thing is with Paul Hart is that he is the only one of the candidates who would be willing to work with Colemans staff.Maybe Cotterill aswell,but certainly not Curbishley or Mowbray.I realy can't understand why Ranson has said that the new gaffer will have to work with the current staff,that would surely put off alot of intrested partys,new managers like there own backroom staff,for eg,Mowbray takes Mark Venus everywhere with him.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I can't help thinking if we got someone like Paul Hart we may as well have kept Cookie. Although Paul Hart wouldn't excite me too much if he was announced as boss, I'd be behind him 100% and give him a fair chance, although I know a lot of Cov fans wouldn't because we like to judge people before they've had a chance be it managers or players. When we sacked Dowie I was really excited about the new boss especially when Coleman was announced but I've gotta say I don't feel the same excitement this time. I still check the CCFC news daily for updates but it doesn't feel the same, maybe I'm just fed up of swapping managers all the time? I'm just going to back whoever Ranson chooses, I've got my season ticket and I look forward to August whoever is in charge.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread