Paul Fletcher (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did Stiart Linell say hes spoken to Paul Fletcher, and he has said he's "unfinished business" at Coventry?

Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Maybe he thinks "Operation Championship" will be an easier task???

ajsccfc

I think he said that Fletcher will be on later too? Or they'll air something they recorded earlier.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just bear in mind when he is talking that he was a signatory on the lease ............ he signed it on behalf of ACL

Nick

Administrator
This bloke is a joke.....

He said the rent was fine in the premier league, we have never played at the ricoh in the prem......

Was this bloke really in charge here?

torchomatic

I presume he meant the rent was set when we were a Premiership rather than while we were in the Premiership.

This bloke is a joke.....

He said the rent was fine in the premier league, we have never played at the ricoh in the prem......

Was this bloke really in charge here?

Nick

Administrator
He needs to be cut off, he is just sounding like an absolute bellend.

Why won't Linnell ask him his involvement in the deal with ACL etc?

said we need another sisu who are prepared to spend 20, 30 or 50 million a year. what is he on about. linnel just ask him why hes moaning now when he signed it FOR acl

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
also said needed 40m a season to survive

also that rent set in the premiership! we got relegated in 2001 rent set 2003/04 - work on the stadium didnt start till September 2002

also that only income stream are tickets

that West ham get all the income streams they dont

that a club cant survive unless they own the ground but West Ham dont plan to

sorry but i think he has lost the plot

Last edited:

SkyBlueCharlie

He has just said that if the Council and Higgs will accept what they paid for their shares he will get a buyer down here tomorrow...and would love to come back and help out...Lord help us!

Paxman II

Fletcher making sense....

The crux of the matter. The stadium. Will the council sell the stadium and land? I've said all along that is the only outcome and they should give SISU the opportunity to at least have some right to that so they can get some investment back and leave.

dongonzalos

He just mentioned car parking as one of the funds missing.

Was it not the club who sold off the car parking rights?

I actually seem to get more accurate info on here, frightening

torchomatic

He's right though, we don't have a future without owning the ground.

rob9872

Only interesting point (that he shlould have been predefined on) was regarding how much acl had put in. He implied not as much as we are led to believe.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I believe Paul Fletcher on CWR phone in

I have had personal experience of how professional and caring Paul Fletcher was when in charge. He was really helpful to me.

The things he just said about Coventry City council I believe.

I have always been anti SISU, but after that from Paul Fletcher I am very concerned about the tactics and motives of Coventry Council

rob9872

I especially liked the bit when he said about the rent being set whilst in the Premiership. Makes great sense.

He said set whilst in ol not playing there. Probably true as was for arena 2001 in the same comment.

stupot07

also said needed 40m a season to survive

also that rent set in the premiership! we got relegated in 2001 rent set 2003/04

also that only income stream are tickets

that West ham get all the income streams they dont

that a club cant survive unless they own the ground but West Ham dont plan to

sorry but i think he has lost the plot

When did we sell highfield road? Were we still ib the PL? That chap from the Higgs said it was based on what we were paying for HR.....perhaps that's what fletcher meant?

Users who are viewing this thread