Paul Fletcher (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

I think most of us always knew the Council have been instrumental in fucking the Club over.
Richardson always said the Council reneged on the deal and it's there in print, well before SISU came in. They also screwed the sale to the American consortium (the other Gary) by asking for £19m for the Arena share, nearly twice as much as the input, AND said SISU were the preferred purchaser. How soon that one went sour!
The common denominator in all the clusterfuck is the egos at the Council, from Taylor to Duggins to Lucas and all in between ( I don't know them all I'm not in Cov), but they have all been anti- City for years.

No other Council in the country have worked so tirelessly to ensure their football team will probably never play in their home City ever again.

tisza

It would be great if someone who knows a bit about who was involved from the council and how to vote them out could put together a quick guide of what us folk not so much in the know can follow. We can then target our voting at the next elections or whatever to really make them unstuck and get the right people out of office.

Their behaviour is totally unacceptable and has been for a long time. Even some of the tweets I have seen this week are quite unsavoury.
But the decision to sell to Wasps was pretty much unanimous apparently. Tory council giving grief back in 2007 , Labour now. These people are semi-pro politicians - they'll tell what you want to hear to get elected and then do something different. Most recent elections had candidates saying they'd do what they could to get City back to Cov. Now told to stay silent by council officials as it's nothing to do with CCC

Users who are viewing this thread