Paul Appleton (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Whilst I am sure Paul Appleton "within the Law" some of his decisions have raised a few eyebrows and might be considered by some, "questionable". Careful how you respond to this if you are going to because of lible.

torchomatic

Wink, wink, say no more.

Sick Boy

This site is becoming more and more of a site for conspiracy theorists. Earlier this week, VOR believed that this website had been hacked by sisu to stop people from discussing the club and a player 'tweeting' about a bleep test, was claimed by Jack Griffin to be a reference to playing in Birmingham.

Very entertaining.

_brian_

This site is becoming more and more of a site for conspiracy theorists. Earlier this week, VOR believed that this website had been hacked by sisu to stop people from discussing the club and a player 'tweeting' about a bleep test, was claimed by Jack Griffin to be a reference to playing in Birmingham.

Very entertaining.

That's exactly what a Sisu plant would say, mate! You may have fooled some on here, but not me!

dadgad

Football is increasingly more about accountants and less and less about sporting values.
This isn't even a conspiracy just a lamentable fact Sick Boy.

honestmike

The guy has done what is in the best interest of his client and not the club long term.
Owners come and go as do players and managers but the fans are the lifeblood.
Shame this idiot does not see that but hey he will pick up his nice big fat cheque and care not a jot about us and I am sure he will raise a glass with Septic Sepalla to a job well done if it all goes to plan - he may have been within the law but only just so in my eyes he is a disgrace and in it upto his neck with Sisu - and yes that is my opinion so if you are reading this PA sue me!!! PR%*K

Sick Boy

Football is increasingly more about accountants and less and less about sporting values.
This isn't even a conspiracy just a lamentable fact Sick Boy.

It has been for a long time now, I am not sure that there are any sporting values left in football any more.

Nonleagueherewecome

Whilst I am sure Paul Appleton "within the Law" some of his decisions have raised a few eyebrows and might be considered by some, "questionable". Careful how you respond to this if you are going to because of lible.

Just another in the long line of Joys SISU Bitches.

wozey

You lot clearly know nothing his job is to take the best offer he's given to give creditors the best return he will know it stinks but under the rules he had no choice but to except the best offer and that's what he did. Get over it and stop looking for a conspiracy that doesn't exist

Samo

Nine bob note ;)

jaymo132

Dear mr.Appleton you are a corrupt lying cheat who has given back MY football club back to more corrupt lying cheats.so sue me...ps this was written by my 4 year old granddaughter. .lol

italiahorse

You lot clearly know nothing his job is to take the best offer he's given to give creditors the best return he will know it stinks but under the rules he had no choice but to except the best offer and that's what he did. Get over it and stop looking for a conspiracy that doesn't exist

But did they know all that was in Ltd, ie like which players. If they did then it was a fair win.
Although, the SISU bid means they just transfer money from one pot to another, whilst other bids transfer the money straight into SISU. Smell ??

Surely the sequence should have been ...

1. Establish where the Golden Share is (= Ltd)
2. Transfer the players into Ltd at book value as this is where they should be. (FL Rules)
3. Bid for Ltd on a fair playing field.
4. Transfer £300K into Appleton account.
5. Meet at Ryton to wave the SISU bus out. (Organised by the SB Trust)

Sba180

ok ill be careful. i think PA is a corrupt, money grabbing c**t

Users who are viewing this thread