Patrick Bamford (1 Viewer)

SBT

Honestly surprised that people are still upset about one of our players getting punished - completely fairly - for something that happened two years ago.

slowpoke

Godden got banned because the Fulham manager belly-ached about the penalty basically to try and gloss over the 4-1 mauling his team got, but we got our own back a bit later in by dishing out a 3-1 drubbing too at their place.

SlowerThanPlatt

Then it all comes down to sportsmanship, do you want your centre forward to tell the ref there was no contact from the goalkeeper?

BlueSkiesForever

I know it’s seems to be part of the game these days but I thought it was downright shameful what Bamford did, getting Begovic sent off like that, absolutely no sportsmanship whatsoever. A well-respected decent quality player like that shouldn’t be resorting to cheating, especially when it means they’ll have a man advantage. Bamford should be banned for a few games for that.

PVA

The clip I saw he immediately put his hands up and protested.

Was he telling the ref there was no contact or was he saying he didn't dive?

MalcSB

I know it’s seems to be part of the game these days but I thought it was downright shameful what Bamford did, getting Begovic sent off like that, absolutely no sportsmanship whatsoever. A well-respected decent quality player like that shouldn’t be resorting to cheating, especially when it means they’ll have a man advantage. Bamford should be banned for a few games for that.
Klopp would ask for a replay.

Users who are viewing this thread