pathetic fans: this is the end of ccfc for me crap: why bother supporting !! (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

ive had enough of our fans i really have, some of them are just complete tosspots, for gods sa ke if you can watch them away whats the issue with traveling for 30 mins down the m1? a lot of our fans already do double the journey than a coventry resident will have to make!! they arent whining

its T_E_M_P_O_R_A_R_Y we arent moving to Northampton, we arent becoming the bloody Northampton Sky Bues!! whats the issue? its the team, the club - the business that we follow - this isnt like MK Dons as some on this forum have put it - they simply upped sticks with no veiw to return, hence you can not do that now league rules apparrently.

this whole forum is one big fucking borefest!! acl - sisu - tim fisher - the council - and repeat repeat repeat repeat - - - - = anyone want to talk about football? our team? our season ahead? the differences of the grounds? the effects the pitch may have on us? the manager? his team? our academy? the ins and out rumours? kit? and much more????? no because this forum has turned into a moaners paradise!

some of the drivel being spouted!! "THATS IT FOR ME NEVER AGAIN WILL CCFC SEE A PENNY OF MINE: BULLSHIT - YOULL BE AT THE GAMES AWAY AND THEN YOU END UP OUT OF CURIOSITY GOING TO NORTHAMPTON, THE FACT YOUR SO UPSET YOUR SO OPENLY DISTRESSED ABOUT IT SAYS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.#

CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT because i know i am not going to win any fans here, but i assure you i am not trolling, this is how i really feel, i would love to have the biggest megaphone on earth and simply let out a scream : SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CANT STOP WHINING PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE SUPPORT THE CLUB BY ATTENDING WHERE EVER WE PLAY FOR THE BOYS OR SHUT UP - SIMPLE AS

T

true sky blue

But at least the club will be paying for that coach (i think)

hill83

I guarantee there will be at least 3k.
For a club that was in the premier league 13 years ago, and is the 9th biggest city in England, that is pathetic.

Sisued

Well they may pay to get you there but can you guarantee they will pay to get you home again? Maybe they will ask you to relocate to Northampton for 3 years while they scratch their arses and offer you their fingers to sniff

cmoncity

you obviously are some sort of offspring of mr fischer.know one on here is happy at the thought of not supporting the lads but do you not see that the people that go to northampton are infact supporting sisu also in there actions.wake up you sound like a dimmented fan

T

true sky blue

you obviously are some sort of offspring of mr fischer.know one on here is happy at the thought of not supporting the lads but do you not see that the people that go to northampton are infact supporting sisu also in there actions.wake up you sound like a dimmented fan

simple : support the team wherever they play! or just fuck off

Tad

simple : support the team wherever they play! or just feck off

What team? The off pitch antics are destroying it. That's the point. So put the whiskey down and think you neanderthal.

T

true sky blue

support the team or fuck off. - if you dont support ccfc anymore why post here

simple really isnt it? if you dont support ccfc any more why bother posting on this forum any more? get on with your lives and let the fans support their club where ever they play.

why come on the forum trying to convince other fans to not support the team wherever they play? if your going to be a part time supporter and only support the team away from wherever 'home-ground' is thats upto you - but why try to convince other fans --

just simply leave the forum, forget the club and get on with your lives, so that the fans who want to get on with it dont have listen to the constant garbage being banded about on here - its simply putting other fans off posting here and speaking openly. ffs some of the tit-heads on this forum are on about smashing up our own fans coaches laid on by the club to get us to northampton and comparing us to the minors strike scabs! it really is pathetic

you may not agree with my veiw ... but its my veiw and im entitled to it im sure those of you mature enough will accept without resorting to petty name calling.

bigfatronssba

If you can't see why fans are hurt by this then I feel sorry for you.

Where's you heart? Where's you soul?

A part of our city has gone, and you dont care. Shame on you.

Last edited:

DazzleTommyDazzle

simple really isnt it? if you dont support ccfc any more why bother posting on this forum any more? get on with your lives and let the fans support their club where ever they play.

why come on the forum trying to convince other fans to not support the team wherever they play? if your going to be a part time supporter and only support the team away from wherever 'home-ground' is thats upto you - but why try to convince other fans --

just simply leave the forum, forget the club and get on with your lives, so that the fans who want to get on with it dont have listen to the constant garbage being banded about on here - its simply putting other fans off posting here and speaking openly. ffs some of the tit-heads on this forum are on about smashing up our own fans coaches laid on by the club to get us to northampton and comparing us to the minors strike scabs! it really is pathetic

you may not agree with my veiw ... but its my veiw and im entitled to it im sure those of you mature enough will accept without resorting to petty name calling.

Why not start a site that only allows people who make happy posts about how well everything is going at the club and what fun it'll be at Northampton.

It'll be so much easier for you to ignore reality then.

Black6Osprey

You really don't get it do you?

Its gone way past supporting the team. Players come and go but we are talking about what a football club represents.

You can have your opinion and may be could start your own forum. I would suggest you call it Forum for One. Enjoy yourself.

Tad

The f*cking players you massive spastic.

No! Really!? My god, your an idiot. That's my point. Whatever players we have, they're being brought down by the off pitch antics. Anyone with a brain cell can tell you that.

Sorry, but you must be either high or drunk. You say "those mature enough will accept without resorting to petty name calling." Have you even seen your own posts? They are both childish and insulting.

The reason why people on here talk about SISU and so on so much is because this affects the club as a whole. We can have the best bloody team in the league and it wouldn't matter if things off the pitch aren't sorted. Christ, we saw this last year. We were doing well for a while, then it all came tumbling down thanks to off field troubles. Not our fault you can't see that.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

ive had enough of our fans i really have, some of them are just complete tosspots, for gods sa ke if you can watch them away whats the issue with traveling for 30 mins down the m1? a lot of our fans already do double the journey than a coventry resident will have to make!! they arent whining

its T_E_M_P_O_R_A_R_Y we arent moving to Northampton, we arent becoming the bloody Northampton Sky Bues!! whats the issue? its the team, the club - the business that we follow - this isnt like MK Dons as some on this forum have put it - they simply upped sticks with no veiw to return, hence you can not do that now league rules apparrently.

this whole forum is one big fucking borefest!! acl - sisu - tim fisher - the council - and repeat repeat repeat repeat - - - - = anyone want to talk about football? our team? our season ahead? the differences of the grounds? the effects the pitch may have on us? the manager? his team? our academy? the ins and out rumours? kit? and much more????? no because this forum has turned into a moaners paradise!

some of the drivel being spouted!! "THATS IT FOR ME NEVER AGAIN WILL CCFC SEE A PENNY OF MINE: BULLSHIT - YOULL BE AT THE GAMES AWAY AND THEN YOU END UP OUT OF CURIOSITY GOING TO NORTHAMPTON, THE FACT YOUR SO UPSET YOUR SO OPENLY DISTRESSED ABOUT IT SAYS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.#

CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT because i know i am not going to win any fans here, but i assure you i am not trolling, this is how i really feel, i would love to have the biggest megaphone on earth and simply let out a scream : SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU CANT STOP WHINING PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE SUPPORT THE CLUB BY ATTENDING WHERE EVER WE PLAY FOR THE BOYS OR SHUT UP - SIMPLE AS

Didn't realise you were CCFC's number 1 fan!....and is this not a forum?
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I pay more than double what the resident City fan pays, and I AM WHINING.:blue:

edgy

The OP has a point though. There are too many people going on like this is MK Dons MKII. It isn't. SISU have provided a £1m bond to ensure they return to Coventry. They have provided plans to the FL who agree the club must own its stadium for it to survive.

The club will be in Coventry long after SISU go, question is will you come sloping back claiming you stood by the club through its darkest days? Highly likely, with some of the knee-jerking polarists on here.

bigfatronssba

<p>
The OP has a point though. There are too many people going on like this is MK Dons MKII. It isn't. SISU have provided a £1m bond to ensure they return to Coventry. They have provided plans to the FL who agree the club must own its stadium for it to survive. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The club will be in Coventry long after SISU go, question is will you come sloping back claiming you stood by the club through its darkest days? Highly likely, with some of the knee-jerking polarists on here.

So basically your saying for the cost of £1m sisu dont have to return.

Answer this please: If we all go and support the club in Northampton, what motivation is there for the sisu to move back?

Sub

The OP has a point though. There are too many people going on like this is MK Dons MKII. It isn't. SISU have provided a £1m bond to ensure they return to Coventry. They have provided plans to the FL who agree the club must own its stadium for it to survive.

The club will be in Coventry long after SISU go, question is will you come sloping back claiming you stood by the club through its darkest days? Highly likely, with some of the knee-jerking polarists on here.

looking at SISU past history in telling the truth and listening to the fans would you believe them ? i know i wouldnt. i think the only way we will be back in the Ricoh is if SISU sell the club and i can not see that happening anytime soon :(:(:(

DazzleTommyDazzle

The OP's point is bluntly that if people don't agree with him they shouldn't post here - you may agree, I don't.

I agree that this is not MK Dons 2. With MK Dons the point was to move a football team. The point here seems to be everything to do with attempting to obtain a property asset on the cheap and little or nothing to do with a football club.

As far as I'm aware SISU have not provided a £1m bond. They have been asked to provide a £1m bond. You may say that they have no choice, but them many would have said that they had no choice but to pay legally contracted rent. We can only speculate what action the FL would (or wouldn't) take if SISU procrastinated on the placing of the said bond.

Buster

Your short of a few body parts mate ! Start with a spine , then move on to heart and balls

Otis

<p>

So basically your saying for the cost of £1m sisu dont have to return.

Answer this please: If we all go and support the club in Northampton, what motivation is there for the sisu to move back?

Very fair point.

It's the £1 million only that worries me slightly. £1 million in the grand scheme of things is just a drop in the ocean. Not even 1 years rent at the Ricoh.

DazzleTommyDazzle

I don't wish to start another poll, but is there anyone who seriously believes that we will start the 2016/17 season (I.e. in 3 years time) in a newly built ground in (or very close to) Cov?

Sky Blues

My thoughts in blue:

But this journey would be completely unnecessary if Sisu sincerely wanted to do a deal.

For an initial period of three seasons...

this whole forum is one big fucking borefest!! acl - sisu - tim fisher - the council - and repeat repeat repeat repeat - - - - = anyone want to talk about football?

Yes, it has been repetitive at times, but it is also the off-season.

our team?

That has been discussed on here in recent days.

our season ahead?

Again, it has been discussed. Many have predicted we will be lower mid-table or relegation candidates.

the differences of the grounds?

Which grounds? I thought you wanted to talk football? I think Wolves being down here means there will be another large stadium in League 1 this year. Is that what you mean?

the effects the pitch may have on us?

Depends if it is the Ricoh pitch, the Sixfields pitch or another pitch, which brings us back to the "boring dispute".

the manager?

People have discussed whether he was right to make the bomb squad train alone. Hard to judge his tactics and team selection in the off-season.

his team?

People have discussed whether we will have enough experience and want to know whether we will start the season with any experienced centre backs. We can't take the discussion much further though because of the embargo.

our academy?

The backward step of this heading for a downgrade has been discussed.

the ins and out rumours?

The transfer embargo, brought about, dare I say it, thanks to Sisu not filing the accounts renders this moot.

kit?

Hasn't been released because we're in administration... because of that "boring dispute".

and much more????? no because this forum has turned into a moaners paradise!

What happy news do you propose we talk about?

Freedom of speech.

blueflint

what team my team will only play in coventry temporary or not they have lost me and many more through their mismanagement of my club.i don't blame anyone else but SISU

Last edited:

Matty_CCFC

Your an real idiot if you think we will come back and if we did to what?
All your doing is helping with a lingering death.

andyboy81

My problem is that there is so much blind hatred for SISU now that the fans are unable to assess anything regarding the club.

I am not Anti-SISU, I am not Pro-SISU. Same with ACL and same with the council......

ALL parties have done some good for the club, and ALL the parties are to blame as much as each other for the mess we are in.

Delboycov

My problem is that there is so much blind hatred for SISU now that the fans are unable to assess anything regarding the club.

I am not Anti-SISU, I am not Pro-SISU. Same with ACL and same with the council......

ALL parties have done some good for the club, and ALL the parties are to blame as much as each other for the mess we are in.

What 'good' have SISU done for the club? Apart from 'saving' us of course....

andyboy81

And here we go Delboy.....

They have season on season financially kept the club going when they had next to nothing coming back in.

If you think they haven't really invested in the team... take some time to actually look at the players (yes I know they haven't been big fees) that have come in over the years...... Based on the team we have had each season, on paper we have under achieved on the pitch, the players HAVE been there!!!

Like I said, I ain't Pro SISU, Just think theres shit that they are ALL to be held accountable for.

andyboy81

hahahahahahahahaha

Just Few a few MILLION good things!
Which has been written off last week but strangely enough went almost under the radar on here.

Users who are viewing this thread