Pat ourselves on the back (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

With all these thank you's we've been saying to every one for their hard work ( which I totally agree with) what about us the fans in whatever guise we come we have all done out bit in our own little way , we should of organised for the whole ground to stand and give ourselves an ovation, maybe on the 87 th minute because this is defo our biggest victory since then

torchomatic

Applause on:

1st minute: first game back at the Ricoh
2nd minute: as we went into a second season at Sixfields....

I'm sure we can think of 90 reasons to applaud during the whole game

torchomatic

I'm writing them down here. I'm doing well. Can't think of anything for the 35th and 87th minutes though.

torchomatic

the rumpo kid

3rd minute for the amount of games we should have been back after

91st minute for the amount of free pies fisher will have scofft by the end of the game.

torchomatic

covcity4life

Not for Sixfields. You've turned into a right little bitch, haven't you?

hahaha ok fair play i have been sticking the boot in a little, i apologise. last you will hear from me on it.

a new dawn starts tommrow, lets get behind the team and enjoy tommrow, its what we all wanted.

MichaelCCFC

Back to the OP -

A pat on the back for ALL ccfc fans for what we've been through and celebrating our homecoming is a nice idea and obvious choice would be a final runout for 35 minutes (shades of Arsenal etc)

Nick

Administrator
Is it bad I just want to go and watch the game and enjoy it without having to do a dance or something every 5 minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread