Past members - Where are they now? (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Where do these people go? Obvs some we know have passed, but if you continue to support the club you don’t wake up one day and decide to suddenly stop spouting bollox on a fans forum. What changed in their lives? Do they have diff names but post. I miss the poster who really knew his shit about Cov Rugby... was it SeeShaw or am I talking bollox on a fans forum?

SlowerThanPlatt

Where do these people go? Obvs some we know have passed, but if you continue to support the club you don’t wake up one day and decide to suddenly stop spouting bollox on a fans forum. What changed in their lives? Do they have diff names but post. I miss the poster who really knew his shit about Cov Rugby... was it SeeShaw or am I talking bollox on a fans forum?

@I_Saw_Shaw_Score

jimmyhillsfanclub

I didn't log in or post for about 14 months.....I originally planned to have a 2 week break, but in that 2 weeks, realised how much time I waste & ended up staying away for 14 months.....I only came back due to Mark & Petes sterling efforts......and now here I am again....wasting valuable time spouting pointless shite on the internet. Its a proper habit.

LastGarrison

This thread makes me wonder does anyone know of my user name / would notice gone?!

I don’t think I ever say anything controversial or have arguments so I’m guessing not!

Think my only claim to fame was getting lots of likes in the caption competitions!
I always think who actually knows who on here.

I know a few on here in ‘real life’ but do wonder if there’s loads more you’d actually know but just never knew they posted on here.

I know a couple of lads at work have mentioned this place before but one just said he was a lurker. And the other one I didn’t bother asking.

speedie87

I don’t know anyone in here on real life but reckon if had to post a pic of your self on here I’d recognise most. At away games you always see about 50-100 people who are at every away match!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ah cheers, I sit in the shadows now. Read as much but very rarely post, the sad news of FM ‘hit me’ so to speak think he wasn’t much older than me and tbh I don’t know many if any on here at all well in real life, when I was active on twitter and here you could put 2 & 2 together with posters on here and their twitter.

Not much to report at Cov Rugby at the minute, trying to stay alive from what I’ve read, season ticket paid for, hopefully new season will start in the new year but won’t unless crowds are allowed back in!

Covkid1968#

Ah cheers, I sit in the shadows now. Read as much but very rarely post, the sad news of FM ‘hit me’ so to speak think he wasn’t much older than me and tbh I don’t know many if any on here at all well in real life, when I was active on twitter and here you could put 2 & 2 together with posters on here and their twitter.

Not much to report at Cov Rugby at the minute, trying to stay alive from what I’ve read, season ticket paid for, hopefully new season will start in the new year but won’t unless crowds are allowed back in!
Good man... apologies for getting the name wrong. Love a day out at Cov almost as much as City.... really hope they get through this. I’ve donated via a just give page but wish I could do more.

Users who are viewing this thread