Passion, desire and commitment. (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Don't think it was there tonight. Not often if at all said that ever during Robins reign.

For me they didn't want it enough tonight, there were no leaders out there tonight. No one looked hurt or pissed off enough tonight.

We are a nice team to play against. Half hearted display.

shmmeee

Well yes, but I don't think it was a lack of passion or desire. We just got beat fair and square by a better team with a clinical attack.

I think it’s lack of belief. You could see heads drop especially with the second goal. The players will know as well as we do we’ve got nothing up top to get back in the game. At least last season with Godden you’d always feel he could nick a goal. We desperately need forwards.

DannyThomas_1981

Don't think it was there tonight. Not often if at all said that ever during Robins reign.

For me they didn't want it enough tonight, there were no leaders out there tonight. No one looked hurt or pissed off enough tonight.

We are a nice team to play against. Half hearted display.

Alternatively we created great opportunities to be 2-0 up against one of the best teams in the division early doors.

We more than matched Reading until half time.

After the second goal and red card it was always going to be a near impossible task.

We move onto the next game and learn from this one.

Magwitch

We had two golden chances in the first ten minutes had just one gone in it would have been a very different game, they had one chance scored, different game, and of course scoring within a minute of the second half starting buggered up any half-time team talk. Disappointing night but Reading were favourites to win and did. It’s just three points.

Users who are viewing this thread