Part of me... (1 Viewer)

Spencer

.... hopes that as well as transferring the rental agreement to this non operational company, before sending it bust, that sisu also transferred David bells playing contract to it.

At least I'd have something to make me smile!!

(And before anyone criticises me for this I can't stand bell - I think he's shite).

hill83

.... hopes that as well as transferring the rental agreement to this non operational company, before sending it bust, that sisu also transferred David bells playing contract to it.

(And before anyone criticises me for this I can't stand bell - I think he's shite).

In what world would telling us you can't stand Bell and think he's shite, stop people from criticising you?
If anything it confirms the reason for criticism you cretin.

shy_tall_knight

We are playing Doncaster next week Bell scored a great goal against them nearly 4 years ago. Its been downhill faster than Franz klammer since.

rob9872

Shiwing your age there mate :)

Spencer

In what world would telling us you can't stand Bell and think he's shite, stop people from criticising you?
If anything it confirms the reason for criticism you cretin.

My first put down on this forum....

.... I was kind of hoping it may have come from someone with a little more wit than hill83.

Bluegloucester

they never transferred the rental agreement. They have transferred the golden share and player contracts to ccfch. Acl will contest this.

covcity4life

Shut the fuck up...please

hill83

My first put down on this forum....

.... I was kind of hoping it may have come from someone with a little more wit than hill83.

1346068102953.gif

Users who are viewing this thread