Parking (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I drive down from Bristol for match days and always park at the area because of the convenience if getting on and off the motorway and being so close to the ground. I'm guessing however that all the revenue from this goes to our insect overlords. Any suggestions where I can park for cheap, or ideally free, thats reasonably close to the ground and a pub. Ta

chiefdave

I drive down from Bristol for match days and always park at the area because of the convenience if getting on and off the motorway and being so close to the ground. I'm guessing however that all the revenue from this goes to our insect overlords. Any suggestions where I can park for cheap, or ideally free, thats reasonably close to the ground and a pub. Ta

Apparently Tesco don't check these days. I park down Foleshill Road in one of the pubs clubs. There's quite a few down there and its pretty cheap and easy to get away. Just means a 5 - 10 min walk.

Cov welsh rugby club, just off Burbages Lane, you can pay on the day if you haven't got a pass... But try just smiling and driving straight in! the fella usually doesn't bother!! - decent clubhouse for a pint, 5 mins from the ground and you can whip back round to the motorway in no time after the game!!

Nick

Administrator
Cov welsh rugby club, just off Burbages Lane, you can pay on the day if you haven't got a pass... But try just smiling and driving straight in! the fella usually doesn't bother!! - decent clubhouse for a pint, 5 mins from the ground and you can whip back round to the motorway in no time after the game!!
Harder now they have blocked the road off, that used to be a great short cut!

Waycov

I always park at Tesco. They don't bother checking any more. It does take a while to get out after the game though (unless you've got some shopping to do)

Gaz71

Tesco's is ok for parking but is getting busier on match days and takes an age to get out as they give car park c priority on the traffic lights, I always do a bit of shopping after the game, I'm easy to spot as I have a mardy teenager in tow who would rather sit in the traffic queues.

D

Deleted member 4439

I had understood that 50% of match day revenues/profits for car parks, refreshment etc still went to SISu. Is that not the case?

Users who are viewing this thread