Parking options for CBS? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Other option is to try the Blackburn Rd industrial estate as that is outside of the parking restrictions

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Used to park there before, was going to do the same but it is now within the exclusion zone, checked on council website. Bit the bullet and got a season ticket for car park C.

slowpoke

I know someone a over couple of years ago went to the Ricoh on a matchday to do some shopping and got a ticket she objected saying she went into a number of shops bought bits and bobs had a coffee and cake in one of the food spots and heard no more didn’t have to prove anything with receipts etc.

Grendel

I know someone a over couple of years ago went to the Ricoh on a matchday to do some shopping and got a ticket she objected saying she went into a number of shops bought bits and bobs had a coffee and cake in one of the food spots and heard no more didn’t have to prove anything with receipts etc.

They do not issue tickets on the car is camera recognition with an automatic fine. They changed years ago for this. Its bad advice

cov4theprem

You have to scan receipts every time and send them to the company if you are zapped. Is it really worth the hassle?
It's £50 spend, but keep your receipts for 2 weeks. I parked there a dozen times our last season there and only once did I have to provide evidence to avoid a fine. Works a treat

Users who are viewing this thread