ericagradus

Apr 25, 2011
Northampton
Hi all.

I commute to all home games from Northampton. There is normally 2 of us that travel.
I used to park in the Industrial Estate (where Makro was), but last night when I was there for the Olympics I noticed that the parking enforcement has changed and I will no longer be able to park there.

I was wondering if there was anyone looking to share lifts and parking costs this season. I have a four seater (volvo) you may have seen the reg E9 COV. So space for two.

Also fancy a few away games this season, so again if anyone is travelling from northampton and fancies sharing lifts, let me know.

Let me know. Cheers

skybluejelly

Apr 15, 2011
rugby
well thats fine because private parking fines are unenforceable..as you do not have to tell them who the driver is..only police and local authority can enforce parking tickets

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I got a ticket for parking on the grass by the bull and anchor, police must have had nothing better to do!

There is always a spot there at games :)

Sharpie83

Sep 13, 2011
I got a ticket for parking on the grass by the bull and anchor, police must have had nothing better to do!

There is always a spot there at games :)
Was you parked by the end of the car park because I work there and that land is owned by the pub

Users who are viewing this thread