Paris attack (1 Viewer)

wingy

Have we dodged a bullet here with the vote not to go into Syria around a year ago

Seriously doubt it, I think we've possibly stored up trouble for the future and the demands that will be made of us over the coming decades especially In terms of lawmaking etc
We are like many other nations a western Secular society, we have to defend this
These people are waging War on us let's not make it so simple for them
Yes we can curtail much of it through Inteligence but we need more than that
I feel sure over the coming months we will be targeted in some way
I don't think the Police are capable of dealing with these type of scenarios we've witnessed
We should be pre emptive dealing with this likelihood and have troops routinely on station at liable venues
Give them something to think about before they simply stroll into a School ,Church , Mall,Station etc JMO

Macca

Have we dodged a bullet here with the vote not to go into Syria around a year ago

Seriously doubt it, I think we've possibly stored up trouble for the future and the demands that will be made of us over the coming decades especially In terms of lawmaking etc
We are like many other nations a western Secular society, we have to defend this
These people are waging War on us let's not make it so simple for them
Yes we can curtail much of it through Inteligence but we need more than that
I feel sure over the coming months we will be targeted in some way
I don't think the Police are capable of dealing with these type of scenarios we've witnessed
We should be pre emptive dealing with this likelihood and have troops routinely on station at liable venues
Give them something to think about before they simply stroll into a School ,Church , Mall,Station etc JMO

I would imagine the best target for them would be a small town rather than an obvious big city target. A few thousand civilians with no means of protection, and about 4 fat coppers with pepper spray. By the time anybody of any use arrived there would be carnage. While I'm not a fan of the gun laws in the USA during normal times at least in the event of something like this you would be offered some chance of stopping the assailants. I guess we will have to see what the next 10-20 years brings, worrying times

dancers lance

I wanted these halfwits captured so they could have got a bit of the old "he fell down the stairs boss" treatment, then they could have been locked away in absolute solitary, with no human contact, no light and no sound for the rest of time. They would have slowly gone insane until the gnawed off there own limbs, and died from the resulting infection.

kdrinkell

I saw the footage from the supermarket siege,the gunman got to within five feet of the police before going down,he must have had a ton of lead in him.

Users who are viewing this thread