Paris attack (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

FFS.....Horrific terrible news. Tragic.

These murderous lunatics are currently still at large apparently.....so expect more bloodshed when the police catch up with them.

I guess its only a matter of time before something similar happens in the UK......surprised its not already happened to be honest....

dancers lance

Yet another cowardly attack by a bunch of backward Muslim fanatics who can't handle the fact that someone drew a picture of their imaginary friend....shits.

wingy

I hate to say it but it would be so easy for them to waltz into various establishments and take out potentially hundreds of. Vulnerable innocents
Doesn't bare thinking about
This has to be crushed with all means available

dancers lance

I hate to say it but it would be so easy for them to waltz into various establishments and take out potentially hundreds of. Vulnerable innocents
Doesn't bare thinking about
This has to be crushed with all means available
I agree, these people are an absolute poison that hates modern, free, society, especially if the women in that society have any influence, power or even respect.

Macca

The fact that there are the same amount of posts on this thread as the CBB one says all you need to know about the apathy of the people. These lunatics will defeat us without breaking sweat

bigfatronssba

Looks likely that the attackers were French as well. Some similarities to the 7/7 attacks with that.

Otis

The fact that there are the same amount of posts on this thread as the CBB one says all you need to know about the apathy of the people. These lunatics will defeat us without breaking sweat

Could also be said though Macca, that many of us are just so taken aback with the events and so saddened by it all, that the last thing on our minds is coming on to a football forum to post about it.

These things are just so depressing and yes, we should all be angry, but sometimes the events overtake us and it takes a while for it all to sink in. :(

jon92

Helicopters have joined the chase as gunmen, thought to be the suspects in the Charlie Hebdo massacre, are pursued down a motorway.

Otis

I love this cartoon so much!!

chalie-hebdo-carto_3158445k.jpg

Attachments

• chalie-hebdo-carto_3158445k.jpg
    chalie-hebdo-carto_3158445k.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 3

jimmyhillsfanclub

What the world needs now is a shit-load more of this type of thing please.......

Keeping in mind where he is & what he does......good man...:claping hands::claping hands:

Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah group, has made a statement via video link, saying that Islamic extremists have insulted Islam and the Prophet Muhammad more than those who have published satirical cartoons mocking the religion.
He did not make a specific reference to the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris but referred to Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq, saying they had done more harm to Islam than anyone else in history.
_80163621_025337142-1.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Apparently the 2 brothers dead. Shame, that's what they wanted? Unfortunate they couldn't be tortured daily.

jon92

Another situation: An armed gunman has reportedly taken two people hostage during the Montpellier incident.

Users who are viewing this thread