Palmer and Lati (1 Viewer)

fatso

Great news, Palmer worth more now he's a full international 😁

That must make him better than Hamer now!

Grendel

hamil99

Facebook User
Interesting Lati is listed as a midfielder. Maybe we'll see him moved up the pitch if we get another CB.

I was wondering about that as well. Having signed Ayari, and now (most likely) Kitching, maybe the plan is to push Lati in as a DM. We still have Bink's as back up for LCB, and then Lati and Ayari to make up for the loss of Hamer.

ptr

If there is anyone that is going to get injured on international duty, it’s Kasey Palmer.

napolimp

Don't know why, but I read this as Palmer at Lidl. Thought it was going to be a completely different thread.

SeaSeeEffCee

Completely piss-take that our game against Hull has been moved to Friday.

Jamaica are playing on Tuesday night (Wednesday morning our time), absolutely no chance that these two will be able to play.

Grendel

It is not ideal and another example where TV dictates. But it is why you need a squad and it does open it up to others to get a chance.

Its not on TV

Frostie

Bit of a double edged sword for Latibeaudiere this I think. Whilst he'll obviously be honoured to play for Jamaica he'll likely lose his place in our first XI for a while as a result.

Hertsccfc

Bit of a double edged sword for Latibeaudiere this I think. Whilst he'll obviously be honoured to play for Jamaica he'll likely lose his place in our first XI for a while as a result.
You think so? Surely Thomas would make way for him when he returns? Kitching or Binks to take the left sided role.

Frostie

You think so? Surely Thomas would make way for him when he returns? Kitching or Binks to take the left sided role.
Even though Thomas struggled a bit today, I don't imagine MR will want to shuffle the back 3 too much for the continuity but will obviously want to integrate Kitching as soon as possible so circumstances like this look most likely imo.

Greggs

Might dust my boots off if they're giving out caps.

fatso

Completely piss-take that our game against Hull has been moved to Friday.

Jamaica are playing on Tuesday night (Wednesday morning our time), absolutely no chance that these two will be able to play.
Kitching in for Lats
Ayari in for Palmer

Or we play 1 up top, switch to the box, and play Ayari and Sakamoto.

No problems.

PVA

Careful, the clique won’t approve.

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread