Paidrag Amond (1 Viewer)

Otis

F*k me....I see we've all dipped into the 'Shit Joke Monday' handbook today chaps :)
I've just read that four times now and still fail to see any roof quip.

Come on, you must do better, especially while this thread is at its apex.

Otis

I'd heard Kemar wasn't happy at Oxford and he did a dirty protest at the top of the stand, but they sorted it all out and came to an agreement eventually and they decided to wipe the slate clean.

Hobo

But would we just resort to, Hoof it onto the Roofe?

ajsccfc

The Roofe rumours do actually have something to them by the looks of it, the Telegraph reckon we'll be ceiling the deal before the weekend.

Nelly GTFC

clint van damme said:
you went to a lot of effort for that mate, I hope you enjoyed it.

Amond is out of contract at the end of the season, but I doubt we would sell him for that, promotion to League Two is worth 500K+, it's hard to replace a free scoring striker in this nightmare of a non-league especially half way through the season.

He's also unproven at League One level, he's never scored more than 11 league goals in League Two at Stanley and Morecombe, but saying that in a good football side like Coventry who knows?

Hobo

Amond is out of contract at the end of the season, but I doubt we would sell him for that, promotion to League Two is worth 500K+, it's hard to replace a free scoring striker in this nightmare of a non-league especially half way through the season.

He's also unproven at League One level, he's never scored more than 11 league goals in League Two at Stanley and Morecombe, but saying that in a good football side like Coventry who knows?

Who else you got worth stealing?

Skyblueweeman

I've just read that four times now and still fail to see any roof quip.

Come on, you must do better, especially while this thread is at its apex.

My bad Otis...I would love to join in all this tomfoolery but such ceiling jokes are quite a bit above me....

Nelly GTFC

Hobo said:
Who else you got worth stealing?

I would honestly say none of them are capable of playing at League One level, apart from Connor Townsend we had on loan from Hull City - good left back and quicker than most wingers, but he's now signed for Scumthorpe United last week just as they sack their manager today. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Malaka

I don't Adam and Eave this thread, you all need to soffit, i mean stop it right now. I cant facia anymore of this nonsense

Hobo

The women would certainly be flashing...

I bet they would be "apron flashing". But seriously Roofe should link well with "arma"

Users who are viewing this thread