Pacquiao vs Marquez Boxing Fight (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Am

Don't know if many people on here stayed up to watch the 3rd encounter between these two great fighters but if they did I wonder if you agree with my evaluation.

The fight went the whole 12 rounds which was a surprise to me because I thought Pacquiao would of stopped this fight by then but then again the other two encounters went the distance as well.

Marquez for me had a perfect game plan and executed it perfectly with small back steps taking away Pacquiao's left hand finisher and countering quickly.

At the end of the 12 rounds I had Marquez winning it by 3-4 rounds however the so called judges saw it completely differently scoring the fight 114-114, 116-112, 115-113 Pacquiao by majority decision.

Marquez disgusted left the ring quickly which left Pacquiao in the middle of the ring retaining his title but one of the first times iv seen the crowd booing him!

There are a lot of conspiracies which are saying Pacquiao was given the victory to keep alive a fight between him and Mayweather Jr however I feel the only decent thing would be to offer another fight to Marquez because after 36 rounds he has a case that he is better than the Pacman and so deserves a fourth shot at proving this as now he has had a draw and two controversial judges decision go against him.

Rant over...

LastGarrison

I didn't see it but have read a few reports this morning and the only thing this reinforces for me is that Mayweather beats him. Comfortably.

Users who are viewing this thread