Pa Salieu (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Who takes weapons out clubbing? I used to freak out hiding a bit of coke in my pants, never mind a knife and knuckle dusters.
Pretty sure all clubs up and down the country will soon make you walk through those metal detector things that the London clubs have. Shame that you can't trust someone not to bring a knife into a club, but here we are.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

hill83

Pretty sure all clubs up and down the country will soon make you walk through those metal detector things that the London clubs have. Shame that you can't trust someone not to bring a knife into a club, but here we are.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The club it was outside of had all that, I used to go there.

ccfc92

Bit weird he would have had this hanging over him, but had the success of last few months.

Nick

Administrator
There was one pub / club up the Burges, made a big thing about getting metal detectors after a load of incidents - someone got knifed to death on its re-opening night.

They don't really work, if people want to be psychos, they will.
True, hide them in bushes etc.

Nick

Administrator
Now whinging he's been sacked off from the Commonwealth games show because of his criminal record.

Telegraph make it sound like he's the victim. Very weird.

I can’t keep being silent about this stuff.

Oh fuck off.

clint van damme

Now whinging he's been sacked off from the Commonwealth games show because of his criminal record.

Telegraph make it sound like he's the victim. Very weird.

Oh fuck off.

He's got a point, if it wasn't for people with criminal records there'd be no commonwealth

clint van damme

He's awaiting sentence.

Not sure it matters. He's a right to carry on working until he's punished.
The head of the commonwealth just paid 12 mil hush money for her paedo son so it's hardly an organisation that can get on it's high horse

Nick

Administrator
Not sure it matters. He's a right to carry on working until he's punished.
The head of the commonwealth just paid 12 mil hush money for her paedo son so it's hardly an organisation that can get on it's high horse

They have a right not to have him perform.

Still, if you mention people involved in Gang Violence in your city it can all be OK because Prince Andrew.

clint van damme

They have a right not to have him perform.

Still, if you mention people involved in Gang Violence in your city it can all be OK because Prince Andrew.

They have a right, but they're being hypocrites, and not just because of Prince Andrew, they've got more than a few skeletons in their closet.

And I don't like gang violence in mycity, I'd rather gang members did something constructive like get involved in music and perform at major events, thats better than closing every door to them so they can never get out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread