Pa Salieu (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Been voted Radio 1's sound of 2021.

Obviously slightly biased him being a Hillfields/Coventry boy, but seems very down to earth and putting Coventry on the map.

His track Energy is brilliant IMO and his album is "Send them to Coventry".

Also, got shot in the head too in 2019 😳🙄

Nick

Administrator
Absolute wank.

Really is terrible, wherever he is from.

You were sent to Coventry when you came back from The Gambia?
Straight to Coventry, yeah. Straight to the trenches.

Fucking hell.

ajsccfc

I need to give him more of a listen I think. I love hip-hop generally but struggle a bit more with the grime and trap sub-genre stuff more often than not

hill83

I used to love hip-hop years ago but gone off it these days. Fully into Grime though. Also Grime isn’t really a sub genre of hip-hop. It mainly comes from UK garage, dancehall and jungle.

Nick

Administrator
Hip hop and some grime is ok.

Still love listening to old school stuff. It's a different world. Love a bit of dance hall too, some of them don't age.

ajsccfc

I think it's production that puts me off more than anything, it's a bit sparse which works very well but it's not for me. Never went for a lot of the Lil Wayne era stuff that had a similar sound.

(I'm also largely at that point everyone reaches where really the only new stuff I like is by people I already know and anything properly new is for the kids)

hill83

I can quite easily listen to grime that’s just the beats. Right up my street.

Jamesimus

He's really good. Very recognisable voice, minimal production that just focuses on actual good sounds. The record is decent.

stay_up_skyblues

Never heard of him before. Like a few of the tunes at first listen. Gonna enjoy the album I think, before he blows up and starts duetting with Ed Sheeran.

Nick

Administrator
Charged with stuff related to the other lad being stabbed in town.

Fucking wrong uns.

stay_up_skyblues

Or it might give it aboost the way some silly fuckers think.
I can't talk, love my gangster documentaries and podcasts

True. Rightly or wrongly those experiences often make the music more authentic and the artist more popular. But Visa wise doubt he’ll be allowed in to the states.

Nick

Administrator
True. Rightly or wrongly those experiences often make the music more authentic and the artist more popular. But Visa wise doubt he’ll be allowed in to the states.

Scrawny little cunts with knives is a bad time for gangsters.

Looks like most of those charged had a weapon on them too.

Evo1883

I used to love hip-hop years ago but gone off it these days. Fully into Grime though. Also Grime isn’t really a sub genre of hip-hop. It mainly comes from UK garage, dancehall and jungle.
Loved old school garage .. not so keen on grime , there has been a couple of songs I've liked though ..not many

Nick

Administrator
It was a mass brawl outside of a club. Twattish enough on it's own, but weapons involved as well.

Don't think the person they are charged with stabbing died.

Makes you wonder how so many people with offensive weapons were in a club in the first place....

Users who are viewing this thread