P45 for Nolan (1 Viewer)

AlansEyes

Oh that is a shame. Not a massive shock though given that they threw away automatic promotion in the latter part of last season. They also failed to get past us in the play offs despite getting all of those huge decisions - stonewall pen for us turned down in first leg, McNulty flagged offside when on and clean through, foul in the buildup to their goal in the second leg, their defender getting a yellow and not a red in the second leg. I really hope we complained to the FA and Football League for how biased the refs were across those two games.

oucho

Nolan was wrong to blame decisions against them...we were the better team by far over the two games.

oucho

Hadn't realised our fans hated him like this. Couldn't care less personally, just another whiny manager.

Nick

Administrator
I am with you Riyad I am not a fan of his in the slightest. However I am not into dancing on his grave.
Karma may have came his way, but I feel that if you spend time gloating about it, karma might take a glance your way.

He hasn't died. He has underperformed and lost his job, he will be getting a payout as well and applying for new jobs.

David O'Day

I am with you Riyad I am not a fan of his in the slightest. However I am not into dancing on his grave.
Karma may have came his way, but I feel that if you spend time gloating about it, karma might take a glance your way.

What the hell are you talking about mate, he's a ballbag and he got what he deserved

Rasputin

What the hell are you talking about mate, he's a ballbag and he got what he deserved

Lol, as as say I don’t particulary like him. However I always felt in life that when you get pleasure from someone else’s misfortune. It usually comes back and bites you in the ass.
Just an observation.

SkyblueBazza

For me he has done nothing majorly different in the whingeing stakes than Wenger, Ferguson or Mourinho.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Lol, as as say I don’t particulary like him. However I always felt in life that when you get pleasure from someone else’s misfortune. It usually comes back and bites you in the ass.
Just an observation.

Nah he's a weapon

Users who are viewing this thread