Match Thread Oxford United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 9th Sep (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

We usually do poorly against clubs near the bottom, so a 2-1 defeat. Chaplin to score.

Ricketts

Win 0-3 (i'm less optimistic, so not my usual 5), which will lift us to 11th ahead of Luton.

Esoterica

Look how much timber McNulty has!
It wasn't until after that virus or bug he caught that he ever looked truly in good shape. There was never any question about his work ethic on the pitch but he arrived at the club looking like someone who had spent a season on the bench not taking great care of himself.

Grendel

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It wasn't until after that virus or bug he caught that he ever looked truly in good shape. There was never any question about his work ethic on the pitch but he arrived at the club looking like someone who had spent a season on the bench not taking great care of himself.

I suspect that's what happened.

This preseason he seemed to be permantly smashed in Benidorm too.

Ashdown

My local bar in Spain it is then, City shirt at the ready ! Too cloudy for sun worship here today anyway !

martcov

Is Dogging big time over there?

I don’t know whether it counts as work..... unfortunately there won’t be much of that going on today.. although there is a sheep dog display... I doubt whether the dogs will allow any chancer sheep shagger near them though.

Nick

Administrator
I don’t know whether it counts as work..... unfortunately there won’t be much of that going on today.. although there is a sheep dog display... I doubt whether the dogs will allow any chancer sheep shagger near them though.

Germans are a bit weird.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator

Mason must be injured?

Hiwula is back in though.

Andreu on the bench with Chaplin up front with JCH.

Not too many options from the bench, Andreu doesn't seem the type who can come off the bench and change games.

Nothing for either wing to come on either.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not overly confident to be honest. I do like the strike partnership though.

Hopefully one of them isn't on the wing or anything stupid.

larry_david

Chances for Brown to make a claim. Jonno on TV should be well up for it. Ricky Holmes scares me to death, should have got him in

Users who are viewing this thread