Match Thread Oxford United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

steve101

Panzo limping a bit at the end. Hopefully just fatigue. Hamer and Allen showed great fitness levels. Oxford were surprisingly poor I thought. Not much of a test.

JonesBob

Oxford are desperately short of players, they keep telling us. Why not loan them Reid, Burroughs and either Walker or Tavares?

steve101

Any word on where Sheaf, Fadz and Waghorn were? Must be injured or ill I would have thought. Also, why Palmer didn't feature, despite named as sub.

slowpoke

My guess is with the heat today and predicted heat Tuesday it was decided to play much of the bench at Walsall instead of over the two games that’s if Walsall goes anead.

shepardo01

Of course,the sunny weather where thousands upon thousands are going to die if they so much as venture out - get a grip
Haha... calm down mate!
There's a bit of a difference between "venturing out" and playing a game of football!
It was a question, where I'm sure the weather will be being considered in line with the welfare of the players.
May not be cancelled, but ko might be shifted....

ccfc1234

Yeah, 100% - a player I really like.
If Hamer were to leave, although a bit of a different profile I'd be happy with him.
Was he Waring number 27 today for them? Not sure who it was but he had good balance and played okay and stood out in the midfield/forward areas of the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread