Match Thread Oxford United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Rose a cut hand, will be fine.
Kelly hamstring, needs a scan. Not what he will have wanted

steve101

Been mentioned many times since MRs comments... Reid is now not a LWB, his positions are LB or left of a back 3. He needs a loan but it is probably better for both parties that he moves on.
I realise that, but he can cover there [LWB] and play in a back 4 (which might be required at some stage) and in an emergency can play LCB. We are going to need bodies on the bench and he hasn't done anything wrong in his friendly match cameos.

larry_david

I realise that, but he can cover there [LWB] and play in a back 4 (which might be required at some stage) and in an emergency can play LCB. We are going to need bodies on the bench and he hasn't done anything wrong in his friendly match cameos.
Yeah he's done alright. Got an assist against forest too

Dec-ccfc

Didn’t get a chance to watch the game yesterday. How did Bidwell look out on the left?. Really hoping he kicks on this year.

steve101

Didn’t get a chance to watch the game yesterday. How did Bidwell look out on the left?. Really hoping he kicks on this year.
I thought he did okay. Got forward quite well. Good option for the diagonal ball that he heads back into the area. Had one decent strike that should have hit the target but found a good position at the back post.

larry_david

Positional wise he was up there bombing forward at most opportunity. In fact several attacks he was furthest forward. Delivering good crosses and some bad ones. He just doesn't LOOK like a lwb in terms of pace or skill but so far, no real concerns for me.

Reid looks the same and once this palace lad comes in, I'm sure Reid will now get a loan our to league 1-2

lifeskyblue

Someone there said palmer didn't warm up at HT and was then sat in the stands...

Correct. I thought at time he wasn’t warming up at ht because he would be introduced immediately. About 30mins in robins was stood on touch line with Palmer pointing out different areas of pitch as of indicating what he wanted him to do when playing. I was surprised he didn’t come out second period but then saw him sitting in stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread