OWNERSHIP & £30M - Where is the Banter ??? (1 Viewer)

Have I missed something whilst in OZZ ???

Where is the banter/comment/chat about the two hallowed subjects below that were recently communicated to us all via CT:

Ownership of CCFC

The proverbial £30M SISU "expenditure"

Just wondering

PUSB

Covstu

I dont htink there was much banter just silly factions starting and lots of handbags at dawn on here lately!!!

The two subjects were in the CT a couple of days ago in separate editions from Tim Fisher and surely must have generated some direct SBT response.

Checked the posts over the last week or so but no direct reference to either article......

.......Strange

PUSB

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Lets face it. Its nothing we didn't already know.

Yes but the actual £30M was "supported" by further detail of where the cash was actually used - I thought this was what we all wanted to be revealed !!!

PUSB

WillieStanley

Just telling us what we already know in a slightly different way to make it sound like new information... Not really worth the finger flexing!

EleanorRigby

Well the first article which was about club ownership has been sent to Whitehall to be tanslated into something like understandable English and the second article about how much sisu have spent on the club since they arrived has been discarded as smoke and mirrors.

cloughie

Think you have got the drift John, nothing new and a PR exersise regarding the £ 30m ...........basically people don't believe a word they say. more BS to haze the maze created by sisu

Users who are viewing this thread