Transfer Rumour Owen Otasowie (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

U23 midfielder from Wolves linked with us apparently.

cc84cov

Wonder what our budget is his year,£1.5m on Hamer probably structured we’ve not spent much yet.

Ccfcisparks

Wolves fan friend put me onto this last week. He’s a unit and mainly lined up as a defender. Fits the model we are looking for.

Flying Fokker

He’s certainly composed on the ball. Needs to work on some aspects. I can see him doing well in the team.

lifeskyblue

Looks like a player that we need. Nothing fancy but gets job done (similar to kelly but taller and stronger). I’m sure Wolves want him to have first team experience...the only question is whether they think he is ready for Championship or L1.
If he does come to us and can play holding midfield or CB he would be great cover and push for regular starting 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny the Bish

Apparently he moved from CDM to the right side of a back 3 last season, so would know how to play in our defence.

And judging by those PSG highlights he DEFINITELY has the pace and power some have been asking for.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As an option for DCM with the added bonus of another back-up CB he wouldn't be a bad shout by the looks of it.

robbiekeane

Wonder what our budget is his year,£1.5m on Hamer probably structured we’ve not spent much yet.
All payments will be structured. Just like all incoming payments will be structured. Just like TV revenue coming in will likely be structured. Just like gate money comes in weekly. It's all the same...a budget for the year is a budget.

People play too much fifa and fm

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

A return to the ‘racehorse’ scheme that saw Robbie Keane spend a season with us before being sold for a huge profit that CCFC didn’t see a penny of...

If true I wonder what happens to any sell-on profit.

I assume this racehorse scheme doesn't involve sending players out to stud! Or selling their semen for an obscene price.

Nonleagueherewecome

A return to the ‘racehorse’ scheme that saw Robbie Keane spend a season with us before being sold for a huge profit that CCFC didn’t see a penny of...

If true I wonder what happens to any sell-on profit.
I think it's unlikely, can't see the owners agreeing to such a concept. Our business plan is based upon improving players/spotting bargains and selling on for profit. If Hamer goes for 10m in a year or two, that will be part of the plan.

Also, Robins clearly said when interviewed on CWR about McCallum's fee that he had been promised the bulk of it to reinforce this summer. Given the increased incomes at this level and hopefully a bit of the Wilson fee if he moves, I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more 1-1.5m signings like Hamer.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I think it's unlikely, can't see the owners agreeing to such a concept. Our business plan is based upon improving players/spotting bargains and selling on for profit. If Hamer goes for 10m in a year or two, that will be part of the plan.

Also, Robins clearly said when interviewed on CWR about McCallum's fee that he had been promised the bulk of it to reinforce this summer. Given the increased incomes at this level and hopefully a bit of the Wilson fee if he moves, I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more 1-1.5m signings like Hamer.
All good points, what’s in it for Mr Overson though? He must at least want his initial outlay back or have some other ROI. As much as he’s a (loaded) die hard fan, he’s not a mug and would surely expect something for his wonga.

Very decent indeed if he’s just gifting all this to the club. All if true of course.

cc84cov

All good points, what’s in it for Mr Overson though? He must at least want his initial outlay back or have some other ROI. As much as he’s a (loaded) die hard fan, he’s not a mug and would surely expect something for his wonga.

Very decent indeed if he’s just gifting all this to the club. All if true of course.
Long term goal could be to end up working with the club management capacity swap him for that prick fisher

cc84cov

The bulk of it has gone on Hamer then I would imagine ? Unless as said overson paid for him which we don’t know if true or false

Users who are viewing this thread