Over a million in legal fees (1 Viewer)

Grendel

pipkin73

Not sure, but I think I remember reading on here that SISU lawyers are paid per annum. So even if these JR's were not happening the lawyers would still be getting paid (that's probably why they say the club are not paying for the appeals).

So if I understand that correctly, although the legal cost is 1Million, most of that would have still been paid by SISU to lawyers even if no JR's. So what is the true cost to SISU for appeal after appeal?

Not really clued up on all this stuff, but I think if SISU never had there own lawyers paid per annum things might be slightly different. From SISU point of view, we are paying them anyway so let's make them work for there wages.

Astute

Not sure, but I think I remember reading on here that SISU lawyers are paid per annum. So even if these JR's were not happening the lawyers would still be getting paid (that's probably why they say the club are not paying for the appeals).

So if I understand that correctly, although the legal cost is 1Million, most of that would have still been paid by SISU to lawyers even if no JR's. So what is the true cost to SISU for appeal after appeal?

Not really clued up on all this stuff, but I think if SISU never had there own lawyers paid per annum things might be slightly different. From SISU point of view, we are paying them anyway so let's make them work for there wages.
Costs have previously been awarded to CCC. I would guess that about 1/3m has been awarded so far.

They have wasted many millions on the mismanagement of our football club. A few million more trying to get their money back through litigation must seem worthwhile. Especially as it seems like it isn't their money at stake but their reputation is.

6 Generations

Costs have previously been awarded to CCC. I would guess that about 1/3m has been awarded so far.

They have wasted many millions on the mismanagement of our football club. A few million more trying to get their money back through litigation must seem worthwhile. Especially as it seems like it isn't their money at stake but their reputation is.

And their reputation is exactly what any protest should be targeting.
The derogatory article that I mentioned was written in the London Economic publication which is a

Users who are viewing this thread