Out With Mark Venus. (1 Viewer)

Gosford Green

My mate lives near MV, drinks in the same pub and we met up the up the other night and MV popped in with his wife. Really nice bloke, slightly in the manner of a top end car salesman but seemed decent. My mates not into football, to the extent he had a few nights in the company of MV before he knew who he was.

Venus is the opposite to Mowbray, he talks about almost anything but football.

He lives in the house the club rented for Mowbray, nice part of Warwickshire and I imagine not cheap. So they do spend some money. He smiled when I asked if they are moving out to make way for Slade.

Next time I am going to sum the courage up to ask if he thinks Joy will sell and when.

Otis

My mate lives near MV, drinks in the same pub and we met up the up the other night and MV popped in with his wife. Really nice bloke, slightly in the manner of a top end car salesman but seemed decent. My mates not into football, to the extent he had a few nights in the company of MV before he knew who he was.

Venus is the opposite to Mowbray, he talks about almost anything but football..

The little liar! I thought he said he was only about the football!

Gosford Green

Nothing really apart from there will be wholesale changes to the playing squad, Slade will be allowed to build a team. Oh and Fisher is a liability, I said that and he smiled and looked the other way. We took that as a yes.
Did not ask much as it seemed bad manners and having just met him.

I have asked my mate to text me next time he is in there with him and I will walk as by chance.

I worded the OP not very well, Mowbray used to chat all night about football, Venus seemed the total opposite.

steve82

Venus is the opposite to Mowbray, he talks about almost anything but football.

He lives in the house the club rented for Mowbray, nice part of Warwickshire and I imagine not cheap. So they do spend some money. He smiled when I asked if they are moving out to make way for Slade.

Next time I am going to sum the courage up to ask if he thinks Joy will sell and when.

Is this Dunchurch?

ccfc92

Should have told him he's a useless twat and told him to fuck off.

Also why the fuck doesn't he rent his own house? The club pay him a wage don't they?

The more money you earn, the more free stuff you get....

It's probably subsidised out of his wages to be fair.

Hobo

Nothing really apart from there will be wholesale changes to the playing squad, Slade will be allowed to build a team. Oh and Fisher is a liability, I said that and he smiled and looked the other way. We took that as a yes.
Did not ask much as it seemed bad manners and having just met him.

I have asked my mate to text me next time he is in there with him and I will walk as by chance.

I worded the OP not very well, Mowbray used to chat all night about football, Venus seemed the total opposite.
There will be wholesale changes and he will be allowed to build a team?

That's why he has a contract until the end of the season? Yeah good luck with all that then.

CV22SBA

TM was living in Dunchurch and the pub he was in was the Dun Cow. Not sure MV is living in the same house though as it appears to be empty these days. Pretty sure TM was renting it too and not the club.

mrtrench

Shame, I thought that "Out with Mark Venus" might be the name of a new ITV series. In episode 1 he takes Jeremy Corbyn to a greyhound meet; episode 2 he takes Holly Willoughby paintballing...

Captain Dart

Shame, I thought that "Out with Mark Venus" might be the name of a new ITV series. In episode 1 he takes Jeremy Corbyn to a greyhound meet; episode 2 he takes Holly Willoughby paintballing...
Episode 1 Take Jezza to Football match, Episode 2 takes Holly on a training session, he only does football dummy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread