Our Youngest Ever Back Four? (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Two 20 year olds, a 21 year old and a 19 year old. Even better, 3 of the 4 are our player. Glad to hear that Joe Royle has told us that Pennington's best position is CB (although why he hasn't played there before for us is questionable!).

Can anyone think of a younger City back four that we've fielded? Jim Brown, are you reading? :)

torchomatic

Pennington has really impressed me. It would be nice to get him until the end of the season.

M&B Stand

Two 20 year olds, a 21 year old and a 19 year old. Even better, 3 of the 4 are our player. Glad to hear that Joe Royle has told us that Pennington's best position is CB (although why he hasn't played there before for us is questionable!).

Can anyone think of a younger City back four that we've fielded? Jim Brown, are you reading? :)

Proud of them (as a group!)

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Pennington has really impressed me. It would be nice to get him until the end of the season.

I like him but he did look a bit like a CB playing at FB. Now we know that's exactly what he was. He can do a job at RB, but at CB could possibly prove to be one of the best in this division? Certainly adds pace and energy to the middle over Webster.

wingy

David Barnes
12.gif
England16/11/1961
Ian Butterworth
12.gif
England25/01/1964
Paul Dyson
12.gif
England27/12/1959
James Hagan
22.gif