Our wonderful Skyblue World (1 Viewer)

skyblue_55

Hasn’t our skyblue lives changed & thankfully for the better .You might have to pinch yourself to again consider that it’s approaching April & we are still living the dream ……..but this time on 2 fronts !
Let’s all hope that the remaining home games are sell outs & we can do our bit for the team , as 8 games in April is ridiculous, but that’s football ….
We might not win the FA cup , we might not achieve the play offs , but this club ….. our club , is certainly moving upwards , so let’s all enjoy the ride
CTID

Sky Blue Pete

Hasn’t our skyblue lives changed & thankfully for the better .You might have to pinch yourself to again consider that it’s approaching April & we are still living the dream ……..but this time on 2 fronts !
Let’s all hope that the remaining home games are sell outs & we can do our bit for the team , as 8 games in April is ridiculous, but that’s football ….
We might not win the FA cup , we might not achieve the play offs , but this club ….. our club , is certainly moving upwards , so let’s all enjoy the ride
CTID
Pusb

robbiethemole

CTID

Amen, brother!

Sky Blue Harry H

First child was born to this on the theatre radio
Emergency Caesarian! The song before was Timmy mallet Italy’s bitsy teeny weeny lol
Fancy naming your child Emergency Caesarian?!
That said, I took my dog to the vets a couple of days ago, when a couple came in with a cat (luckily for it - in a cage). The girl on the desk said to them 'This must be Mr Pork Pie?' To say I stifled a guffaw would be an understatement !

Tommo1993

Fancy naming your child Emergency Caesarian?!
That said, I took my dog to the vets a couple of days ago, when a couple came in with a cat (luckily for it - in a cage). The girl on the desk said to them 'This must be Mr Pork Pie?' To say I stifled a guffaw would be an understatement !

Was at the vets in Pets at Home down Hinckley Rd recently and there was a cat called Keith. Nothing else mattered, I was so happy.

Alkhen

Such an exciting time to be a Cov fan. It's April and we are still fighting in two competitions! Even if we come short in both there is loads to be positive about.

Most of our early season problems were caused by lack of time to plan and train. We also had to bed in loads of new players and work out a new system. That's not the case next season. A pretty much bedded in squad. Only O'Hare nailed on to leave but Kasey has stepped up massively. We'll obviously add to the squad but we will already have a really strong XI whilst new players get up to speed.

Everyone important has a long contract so even if teams come in they will have to pay top dollar and we don't have to sell.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

CTID
Totally agree.
We won't win the FA cup.and I'm treating the United semi as our actual final, as I think most people will.
Beyond that I think the play off qualification will go to the last match .

If we don't make the play offs there will be an absolute meltdown on this site by quite a number who will throw everything at Robins, the players and the owner.

Saddlebrains

Totally agree.
We won't win the FA cup.and I'm treating the United semi as our actual final, as I think most people will.
Beyond that I think the play off qualification will go to the last match .

If we don't make the play offs there will be an absolute meltdown on this site by quite a number who will throw everything at Robins, the players and the owner.

See you say this. But alongside thinking we turn United over, I also feel the same about Chelsea. They are just as mentally weak and Jekyll and Hyde as United

I mean it takes an extraordinary set of circumstances, us to beat United and Chelsea to somehow beat Man City, and then Chelsea to not turn up while we do in the final. But stranger things have happened. Leicester won the premier league ffs

Saying all that though if Man City beat Chelsea its over for us, or united, they are the best team in the world for me

Alan Dugdales Moustache

See you say this. But alongside thinking we turn United over, I also feel the same about Chelsea. They are just as mentally weak and Jekyll and Hyde as United

I mean it takes an extraordinary set of circumstances, us to beat United and Chelsea to somehow beat Man City, and then Chelsea to not turn up while we do in the final. But stranger things have happened. Leicester won the premier league ffs

Saying all that though if Man City beat Chelsea its over for us, or united, they are the best team in the world for me
Between you and me, I thought Chelsea were absolutely abysmal again at Leicester in the second half. We'd have ripped them to bits. So you never know !

The CableGuy

Just got to get a good start next season. For now let's enjoy the ride. These players have done us proud and if we make it to the Final, Robins will be ascended to Godhood.

Cally Fedora

We exist in a different world than the last few years. A selection of things we now have or do that were pipedreams in the L1 and 2 days - 1) Pay transfer fees 2) Retain good players. 3) Have become the big club in a lot of transfer dealings. 4) Have an expectation of winning. 5) Play really good football 6) Find ourselves covered in the media more 7) Have what appears to be a settled home. Huge progress really.

Sky Blue Pete

We exist in a different world than the last few years. A selection of things we now have or do that were pipedreams in the L1 and 2 days - 1) Pay transfer fees 2) Retain good players. 3) Have become the big club in a lot of transfer dealings. 4) Have an expectation of winning. 5) Play really good football 6) Find ourselves covered in the media more 7) Have what appears to be a settled home. Huge progress really.
Last one is my only current concern
When raised Mr King was quite funny
Said we’re only 6 months in …… lol

Users who are viewing this thread