Our strength in Depth vs other teams in League 1 (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

I have seen some on here that still do not think we have the best strength in depth of all the league 1 sides.....

a bench of
Dunn
Clarke
Cameron
Bailey
Barton
Elliot
Leon Clarke

.......clearly proves that we have look very strong on paper compared to our league 1 rivals. Just hope we have a good home win today! PUSB

ccfcway

we drop a striker that comes in and bags a brace a few days ago and we have the 3rd top scorer in the league as well on the bench

its VERY strong

Evans1883

We have IMHO the strongest squad in league 1 currently.after doing some thinking we need about 38-40 points from our remaining 63 available.we can afford another 5/6losses this season.easily achievable

Covstar

It is one of the best in the division for sure. 2nd half of the season is where strength in depth comes into play with other teams suffering injuries and going off the boil. We need to take full advantage of our squad!

ccfcway

Talk Sport earlier saying many teams in all the leagues really struggling with squad depth at the moment and are down to bare bones.

We have Hussey, Malaga, Thomas, Cody, Willis, Daniels, RoD et al that cant even get into the match day squad at the moment, never mind onto the pitch !

dongonzalos

I have seen some on here that still do not think we have the best strength in depth of all the league 1 sides.....

a bench of
Dunn
Clarke
Cameron
Bailey
Barton
Elliot
Leon Clarke

.......clearly proves that we have look very strong on paper compared to our league 1 rivals. Just hope we have a good home win today! PUSB

I think we have entire second 11 that would form the starting 11 of the majority of the teams in this league.

Grendel

I think we have entire second 11 that would form the starting 11 of the majority of the teams in this league.

Only if they wanted to finish bottom

dongonzalos

Dunn ( no one really knows tbh honest if he is good enough for league one.
Clarke I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Malaga I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Cameron I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Hussey I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Fleck I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Barton I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Thomas I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Bell I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Cody I would say would get in most league 1 sides
Elliot/Clarke I would say would get in most league 1 sides

Malaga you would need to see more of him but I was really impressed by him against Sheff Utd.

It is great that we are in this position and we should try and give our kids some. Loan action.

psgm1

Banned
Laughable!

Malaga struggled at Nuneaton! - yet you STILL claim he is good enough for League 1!
Cameron - poor
Hussey - PROVEN hopeless at this level
Fleck - Loads of goals in him - NOT
Barton - Worse than Fleck - as he is a striker who simply cannot score!
Thomas - Extremely Poor
Cody - Has a reputation - yet has never been able to live up to it
Elliot Clarke -1 reasonable game all season, 3 goals all season, suddenly he is the next MESSI !
Clarke - Showed clearly has gone backwards after last season.

Oh you Forgot ROD!

It is unbelievably insane to claim this can be seen as strength in depth! Having lots of players is pointlessif they aren't any good. It'slike you haven't been following them at all this season!

NONE of the aforementioned players would get into ANY of the league 1 starting line ups!

Yet again the delusion of some people to try and pretend everything is well in the cov camp - its Pathetic!

0-0 at half time to Shrewsbury. It just shows Robins clearly hasn't improved the teams ability in anyway shape or form. They have relied almost entirely on Dm's goals and DM's ability to cross the ball!

Just watch the slide when DM goes - THEN tell me Robins has been a miracle worker! (I believe the SAME people who are so quick to call Robins a miracle worker are the same people who called his predecessor the same! Wasn't true then, isn't true now!

ccfcway

Laughable!

Malaga struggled at Nuneaton! - yet you STILL claim he is good enough for League 1!
Cameron - poor
Thomas - Extremely Poor
Elliot Clarke -1 reasonable game all season, 3 goals all season, suddenly he is the next MESSI !

Oh you Forgot ROD!

It is unbelievably insane to claim this can be seen as strength in depth! Having lots of players is pointlessif they aren't any good. It'slike you haven't been following them at all this season!

NONE of the aforementioned players would get into ANY of the league 1 starting line ups!

Yet again the delusion of some people to try and pretend everything is well in the cov camp - its Pathetic!

0-0 at half time to Shrewsbury. It just shows Robins clearly hasn't improved the teams ability in anyway shape or form. They have relied almost entirely on Dm's goals and DM's ability to cross the ball!

Just watch the slide when DM goes - THEN tell me Robins has been a miracle worker! (I believe the SAME people who are so quick to call Robins a miracle worker are the same people who called his predecessor the same! Wasn't true then, isn't true now!

You do know its JANUARY the 1st and not APRIL the 1st, right ?

percy

Laughable!

Cameron - poor
Thomas - Extremely Poor

Oh you Forgot ROD!

very funny
you aint getting me with that one

Users who are viewing this thread