Our Season Starts Now (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

New Broom.. give the guy a chance. Write off the the diasterous first 7 games, they've gone, can't change the past. Be positive and assume our season starts now. Little point in thinking otherwise.

Ccfcsj

I hope people won't read too much into Saturday if we don't show improvements etc. He will only have had a couple of days with them and changing the players current losing mentality will take longer than that.

cmoncity

Hi does anyone no of a link that i can see the press conference yesterday i cant find it anywhere.i missed it as was working.any help ne great.i cant even see it on you tube

Diehard Si

I think for Sat I'm just hoping to see some kind of improvement. Even if it's just a clean sheet and a 0-0.

Steady the defence first, then look forward.

But yes, new man in and a fresh start.

CovLis86

Means that we can only improve, so that will hopefully keep the boo boys off his back for a while at*least. We've got no chance if we don't at least give him one. A draw would be better at the weekend, to not get hopes up too high just yet. He's getting no time to work with them this week really, so don't go expecting miracles like usual.

Voice_of_Reason

I don't give a flying fig about Mark Robbin's past managerial record -- it's what he does for us that matters. Clean start, lets be positive, assume Saturday is the first game of the Season and get behind everyone 100%. No negatives, as there aren't any. No reason why we can't make the play-offs.

SkyblueBazza

Means that we can only improve, so that will hopefully keep the boo boys off his back for a while at*least. We've got no chance if we don't at least give him one. A draw would be better at the weekend, to not get hopes up too high just yet. He's getting no time to work with them this week really, so don't go expecting miracles like usual.

I'm not giving him one! I'll take a look at his missus & maybe give her one if you think it'll help? :))

Jackoskyblue

I'll be behind him 100%, I'm blinded with optimism today which is an unusual feeling got a feeling we may go unbeaten for rest of the season in league (just a thought in the back of my mind) no logical reason I think this let's hope I'm right

Mark Robins Sky Blue Army PUSB

sidskyblue1967

I agree with nearly all the previous posters on this thread , realistically I would think that you need to give Robins until the Christmas / New Year period before any meaningful appraisal ........ that gives him about 20 games to stamp his mark on both the Team and the Club .
I shall be there Saturday against Carlisle attending more in hope than any great expectations .
We shall see ....... one way or the other !!

PUSB

SID

Users who are viewing this thread