Our Owners In A Quandry (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

What a position our owners are now in, usually we are appointing a new manager to replace someone hounded out by supporters but this time it's to replace our most popular manager for seasons, they will be monitoring this and other websites for certain and will know the fans views on the likes of Phil Brown etc. They have to get this right for sure i don't envy them one bit

Grendel

What a position our owners are now in, usually we are appointing a new manager to replace someone hounded out by supporters but this time it's to replace our most popular manager for seasons, they will be monitoring this and other websites for certain and will know the fans views on the likes of Phil Brown etc. They have to get this right for sure i don't envy them one bit

I think he is now the least popular manager ever. Don't think of we play Huddersfield next season he will get a friendly Ricoh reception!

AFCCOVENTRY

It's a good point.

However Fisher and Waggott would have contingency plans for situations like this. Any club would monitor other managers in case their manager goes.

With clubs being in contact with cov about robins over the last few months they would have some idea.

They still have the old shortlist but i doubt the ones interviewed would be invited back.

There are some good managers out there and we are still an attractive club within touching distance of the play offs. Someone will relish the challenge.

ohitsaidwalker king power

It's a good point.

However Fisher and Waggott would have contingency plans for situations like this. Any club would monitor other managers in case their manager goes.

With clubs being in contact with cov about robins over the last few months they would have some idea.

They still have the old shortlist but i doubt the ones interviewed would be invited back.

There are some good managers out there and we are still an attractive club within touching distance of the play offs. Someone will relish the challenge.

Good positive post that.....

cloughie

It's a good point.

We hope they have some idea yet I won't hold my breath

Stafford_SkBlue

Our Owner / Board have introduced pay scales that reflect our current position and to attempt to curb excessive wages. This is all blown apart when another club starts offering double to treble increase in salary to Robins and his staff. It is a mighty struggle to keep finances in check in football.

A quick solution is required even its only to the end of the season. Uncertainty will kill our chance of reaching the playoffs.

Hopefully the players will respond on Saturday and next Wednesday with two good wins.

Waldorf

If you think the owner or her minions read this or any other CCFC message board, you're delusional. They don't care about what the fans think. Everything they do is about maximising the returns (ie minimising losses) on their investment. They have no interest in fans other than counting how many come through the turnstiles.

georgehudson

waldorf, i posted a like because most unfortunately i feel this is true,
i just wonder in years to come how this mob will justify their actions

Paxman II

Public opinion matters. You would be negligent as a business if you did not monitor forums and such social media content apertaining to your business. I do it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread