Our kit finished 17th (1 Viewer)

Shakeitup

Port Vale kit is great. Even their alternate kits are good. Nice retro style but with a modern interpretation. Our sponsor's logo would have ruined any nice kit design though!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Like the Port Vale one a lot.

A few clubs changed colours by the looks of it, unless it was there away one. Millwall for example, thought they were blue?

Bob Latchford

PV 1 is nice . think we did well to get 17th as it's hardly in keeping with ''The Sky Blues'' .

Hobo

Are Chesterfield and Rochdale Kit sharing?
My favourite is Swindon, a lot to be said for simplicity. I like Millwalls as well.

vow

I quite like Northampton's kit, simple not OTT.

stupot07

I love the away kit, but the home kid is also growing on me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sheff Utd is crap with the black patches on the shoulder, the majority are average. Scunthorpe & Port Vale ARE the best but Cov's is way better than 17th.

Gazolba

Shrewsbury have a better sky blue strip than us. I'd love their away kit as our home kit.
I also prefer their calm but confident models instead of our screaming idiots.
Shrewsbury-Kits.jpg

SkyblueBazza

Personally I think our shirt on it's own has the white & sky blue the wrong way around. BUT I think when we see all the team in full kit it will look much better.
I agree that simple is best though. Just go all sky blue ffs! That's what & who we are after all

...onwards & upwards PUSB

JimmyHillsbeard

I quite like Northampton's kit, simple not OTT.

This and the CT article are both fundamentally flawed. Can just abt stomach the bratfud kit but every other version of claret is too reminiscent of Villa to me. Thus the Northampton kit, the Scunthorpe kit, the Burnley kit and West Ham kit are all verboten.

skyblue025

Pissed off now after seeing Man City's shiny new Sky Blue Nike kit??? Why the fuck did we end up with a White kit with a few sky blue stripes?

covmark

Pissed off now after seeing Man City's shiny new Sky Blue Nike kit??? Why the fuck did we end up with a White kit with a few sky blue stripes?
Erm, maybe because Man City are a multi billionaire, premier league, champions league, guardiola managing super team.

We are 3rd division also rans.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Erm, maybe because Man City are a multi billionaire, premier league, champions league, guardiola managing super team.

We are 3rd division also rans.

I didn't realise you had to be "all of the above" to wear sky-blue
We've been getting away with it for years.

covmark

I didn't realise you had to be "all of the above" to wear sky-blue
We've been getting away with it for years.
You don't have to be. But it obviously helps, because Nike would most probably not give two shits what our kit looks like.
Man City however are now a global brand, therefore Nike do give a shit what their kit looks like.

It's not difficult to comprehend.

JimmyHillsbeard

Man Citeh's kit is just as much a "template" as ours. It's just theirs is from the Nike top range (internationals and big clubs with overseas markets). Ours is even called "Division Two" I think.

Users who are viewing this thread