Our Japanese fans (1 Viewer)

Astute

Oh, when you're big in Japan, tonight
Big in Japan, be tight
Big in Japan, ooh, Sakamoto's so good

edgy

Saw a Japanese chap in the club shop before the match. He must've had about 8 different garments under his arm ready for the till!

AngryAnt

I noticed today leaving the CBS how many Japanese fans are suddenly at the ground, not complaining, the more the merrier & long may it continue. We'll be big in Japan at this rate!
I've loads of friends who have been to or are planning on going, little part of me is hoping they are surrounded by city shirts when visiting Tokyo etc.

Brighton Sky Blue

I noticed today leaving the CBS how many Japanese fans are suddenly at the ground, not complaining, the more the merrier & long may it continue. We'll be big in Japan at this rate!
I've loads of friends who have been to or are planning on going, little part of me is hoping they are surrounded by city shirts when visiting Tokyo etc.
Hopefully at some point in his time here he gets a call up, that'll really increase his profile over there

bigfatronssba

Japanese lads now getting involved in Cov drinking culture.

Would love to know what they make of this in Japan :ROFLMAO:

ccfc1234

We should embrace this far more and link with local Japanese ex pat groups and ask Saka to do a community visit. Might also get some press attention which would be good.

Nick

Administrator
people just do nothing GIF by KuruptFM

Users who are viewing this thread